Southeast Asian region of the globe is one of the most-visited parts in the world. Indian Holiday offers Wonders of Southeast Asia with Cruise, a well-planned itinerary that spreads in the duration of 10 days. The itinerary includes visits to popular attractions of Malaysia and Singapore, along with vacations on-board the luxurious Super Star Gemini Cruise. Some of the highlights of this tour include visit to Genting Highlands, city tour of Kuala Lumpur, shopping and sightseeing in Singapore, stopovers at Penang and Langkwai during the cruise and so on.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: India
Journey Ends at: India
09 Nights / 10 Days
Kuala Lumpur – Genting Highlands – Kuala Lumpur – Sunway Lagoon Tour (Optional) – Singapore – Super Star Gemini Cruise – Penang – Cruise – Langkawi – Cruise – Singapore
- 02 Nights Stay in Kuala Lumpur with Daily Breakfast.
- 01 Night Stay in Genting Highlands with Daily Breakfast.
- 01 Night Stay in Singapore with Daily Breakfast (Split Stay).
- 03 Nights Stay on Super Star Gemini Cruise.
- 02 Night Stay in Singapore with Daily Breakfast (Split Stay).
- Genting Snow World Entrance Tickets.
- Genting Indoor Theme Park Entrance Tickets.
- 01 Way Genting Cable Car Entrance tickets on complimentary (Depend on Weather/ Operation Issue).
- En-route Batu Caves visit on complimentary – (20 min only).
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour (Excluding Entrance Fee) – (3 Hours).
- Night Safari Tour with transfers.
- Half Day city Tour with English speaking Guide.
- Afternoon Sentosa Island Tour: Sentosa inclusions: Island admission, S.E.A Aquarium, 01-way cable car and Wings of time show (SIC).
- All meals on cruise.
- Daily breakfast & Dinner.
- Return Airport on Seat in Coach Basis.
- Return Cruise Transfers on Seat in Coach Basis.
- One-way coach transfers from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore.
- All taxes and Entrance fees.
- Return airfare charges.
- Applicable airport taxes.
- Singapore & Malaysia Visa Charges (INR 9000 Per Person extra for Indian Passport Holder).
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs).
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Lunch cost other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Government service tax @ 5.00%.
INR 58,999/- Per Person
Grand Season Hotel
First World 03*
Aqueen Lavender 03* /Hotel Boss 03*
Super Star Gemini Cruise
INR 71,999/- Per Person
Grand Season Hotel 04*
Orchard Parade 04*
Super Star Gemini Cruise
Day 1: Arrival in Kuala Lumpur – Genting Highlands
As you arrive at the Kuala Lumpur airport, meet our tour representative. He helps you with an assisted transfer to Genting Highlands, a wonderful mountain resort. Halt at Batu caves, a popular Hindu shrine in Malaysia. Around 100 m high and 400 m long, these old caves are built of limestone. Continue to Genting Highlands. Upon reaching, complete the check-in formalities. Later on, have a visit to the Indoor Theme Park and Snow World to have a fun-filled day with rides and entertainment. This retreat has entertainment and activities for people of all ages. Dinner at a city restaurant.
Overnight stay in Genting Highlands.
Day 2: Genting – Kuala Lumpur (City tour)
After breakfast, pack your bags and head towards the beautiful capital city of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. Complete the check-in formalities as you reach. Later on, get ready for city tour of Kuala Lumpur. Enjoy the sight of delicate Malaysian handicrafts Karyaneka. Before crossing Chinatown, visit the independent Square, and the Golden Triangle area cruise. Next you pay a visit to the Masjid Jamek and the King’s Palace. Later, pay homage to Malaysia’s freedom struggle hero at the National Monument. Admire the 19th century Moorish architecture of Sultan Abdul Samad Building and the Railway Station. Then, it is time to visit the sacred Thean Hou Temple, and the National Museum. Marvel the magnificent, beautifully-lit PETRONAS Twin Towers. End your sightseeing with shopping in China Town. Dinner at a city restaurant.
Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 3: Kuala Lumpur – Sunway Lagoon Tour (Optional)
On day 3, after relishing breakfast, get ready for an exciting Sunway Lagoon Tour that includes of 80 exciting rides. It is just 15 min away from the main city, by road. Offering fun and entertainment to people of all ages, Sunway Lagoon amusement park is an ideal place to create unforgettable memories with your loved ones. It is divided into different sections with varied themes. Sunway 05 park ticket is inclusive of Water Park, Amusement Park, Extreme Park and Scream Park. Dinner at a city Restaurant.
Stay overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 4: Kuala Lumpur – Singapore (by Coach 5 Hours) – Night Safari
Today, breakfast is followed by transfer to the Coach station for boarding the coach to Singapore. As you reach your hotel in Singapore, check-in at the hotel. Relax in the comforts of your room. In the evening, get ready for an exciting Night Safari. This safari is a 40-minuute tram journey where the tram traverses through man-made forest settings from the Himalayan foothills to wild Equatorial Africa. As the tram keeps moving and you spot animals in the habitats, a live commentary is going on in the tram, giving information about those animals. Spot animals like tapirs, lion, deer, rhinos, tigers, and other nocturnal beings like civets, binturongs, and owl. Night safari is followed by a 20-minute animal presentation, the Creatures of the Night Show. Dinner at a city restaurant.
Overnight stay in Singapore.
Day 5: Singapore – Super Star Gemini Cruise
In the morning, after breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Head towards Singapore Harbour Front for going on-board the luxurious Super Star Gemini Cruise. As the check-in is completed, it starts its journey. Enjoy the various activities on-board the luxury ships that has well-equipped cabins. There are a number of dining venues where food delights from all around the world are served. Filled with all the world-class comforts, the cruise offers fun, entertainment, shows etc. for people of all age-groups. Savor dinner at night.
Overnight in Cruise.
Day 6: Cruise – Penang stopover
In the morning, enjoy delicious breakfast (of your choice) on-board the cruise. Savor lunch on board the Cruise (Complimentary). The cruise now stops at Penang. De-board as now you have variety of fun options to choose from. If you want, you can simply relax on the beach or indulge in water sports, or can explore the attractions of Penang, etc. Back to the cruise.
Overnight stay on-board the cruise.
Day 7: Cruise – Langkawi stopover
In the morning on 7th day, enjoy sumptuous breakfast (of your choice) on-board the cruise. Savor lunch on board the Cruise (Complimentary). The cruise now stops at Langkawi. De-board as now you have variety of fun options to choose from. If you want, you can simply relax on the beach or indulge in water sports, or can explore the attractions of Langkawi, etc. Back to the cruise.
Overnight stay on-board the cruise.
Day 8: Cruise – Singapore
In the morning, after breakfast, enjoy the various activities going-on on-board the cruise. Late afternoon, the cruise arrives back the Singapore Harbour Front. Complete the check-out and de-board. Get transferred to your hotel in Singapore. If time and energy permit, you can explore the nearby surroundings on your own.
Overnight in Singapore.
Day 9: Singapore- Half Day City Tour & Sentosa Island Tourr
Start day 9 with healthy breakfast in the hotel. Later, get ready for half-day city tour of Singapore. First of all stop for a photo opportunity at the Merlion Statue. The other attractions of Singapore that you visit today include Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, Orchard Road, Little India and Chinatown. The latter part of the day is going to be even more exciting with Sentosa Twilight tour including one-way cable car ride, admission ticket, and visits to the SEA Aquarium, Merlion Tower, as well as Wings of Time show. Offering an amazing assortment of rides, fun activities and entertainment, Sentosa is a heritage center, themed attractions, Nature Park, Water Park, and tropical resort. In the evening, savor dinner at an Indian restaurant.
Day 10: Departure
On the last day, after breakfast, complete the check -out. Get transferred to the Singapore International Airport to board a flight for your onward journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost