Wonderful Malaysia is a well planned tour that allows you to explore Malaysia for its cultural richness and natural splendor. During the tour enjoy exploring the beautiful island of Langkawi for mythical exploration. Visit the Pulau Beras Basah, a great place to enjoy swimming and sunbathing. Being on this tour explore the Penang for its spectacular Penang Butterfly Farm. This butterfly sanctuary is home to more than 120 species of exotic and rear species. Later on the tour enjoy the cosmopolitan sights of Kuala Lumpur.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Langkawi
Journey Ends at: Kuala Lumpur
06 Nights / 07 Days
Langkawi – Penang – Kuala Lumpur
Day 1: Langkawi
On arrival at the Langkawi airport, meet our representative who’ll escort you to one of our listed hotels. Check-in at the hotel to relax in the cozy comforts of its room. Spend the day at leisure. In the evening you may take a leisurely walk to this beautiful island of Langkawi on your own. In the evening return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 2: Island Hopping Tour
Next morning after breakfast, embark on a excursion to the various outlying island of Langkawi. Pay a visit to the two beautiful islands Pulau Dayang Bunting and the Pulau Singa Besar. Animal sighting at these two islands is not guaranteed. Later in the day explore the Pulau Beras Basah, a great place to enjoy swimming and sunbathing. Enjoy watching the wild eagles feeding at close range while passing the mangrove. Retire for the night at the hotel.
Day 3: Langkawi – Penang
In the morning post breakfast, transfer to ferry terminal to board a ferry to Penang. As you reach Penang, get accommodated at one of our listed hotels. Rest and relax in the comforting surroundings of the hotel room. Spend the rest of the day as to your liking. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Penang.
Day 4: Penang City Tour
On the following day after enjoying a lavish breakfast, proceed to a city tour to Penang. Pay a visit to Kek Lok Si temple. It is one of the most beautiful and largest Buddhist temple complexes in South East Asia. The seven storey pagoda features a mixture of Thai, Burmese and Chinese craftsmanship and architecture. Later in the day explore the spectacular Penang Butterfly Farm. This butterfly sanctuary is home to more than 120 species of exotic and rear species. It also features hatchery and a “Preserved Butterfly of the World” Museum. Overnight stay at the hotel in Penang.
Day 5: Penang – Kuala Lumpur
Next morning after enjoying a lavish breakfast, transfer to bus station to board a coach to Kuala Lumpur. Upon reaching Kuala Lumpur, check-in at one of our listed hotels. Rest and relax in the cozy comforts of its room for the entire day. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Kuala Lumpur City Tour
Post breakfast, embark on a city tour of Kuala Lumpur. While exploring this beautiful city take a look at the fine range of intricate Malaysian handicrafts aryaneka. Visit the Golden Triangle area cruise and the independent Square before driving through Chinatown. Also pay a visit the King Palace’s and the Masjid Jamek. Later in the day explore the National Monument dedicated to the fallen heroes. Enjoy the sight of Moorish architecture of the 19th century in Sultan Abdul Samad Building and the Railway Station. Also catch a glimpse of the National Museum and the beautiful Thean Hou Temple. In the evening return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 7: Departure
In the morning after breakfast, in time transfer to airport to board a flight for onward destination, marking an end of this delightful tour.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost