Tours to London and Paris, a package of 6 nights and 7 days, takes you to the extremely well-known visual sites, sounds and tourist attractions of London as well as Paris, capital city of London and Paris, respectively. This meticulously planned tour itinerary by Indian Holiday takes you to very well-known places of both these popular cities. You will have an unforgettable holiday.
Pricing : ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: London
Journey Ends at: Paris
06 Nights / 07 Days
London – Paris
DAY 01: Arrival London
Once you arrive at the London airport, get transferred to the pre-booked hotel on seat in coach basis. Once you complete the check-in formalities, you are free to spend the day as per your liking. Explore the city on-foot. Overnight stay in London, the capital of England.
DAY 02: London – Hop on Hop off City Tour
On day 2 of your tour, have breakfast and go on-board a Double Decker to enjoy Hop on Hop off Tour of London. The list of today’s attraction includes the Parliament Square, that houses Westminster Abbey, a place where many of the Kings, Queens, Statesmen, writers and poets made to rest in peace. Also visit Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. Stay overnight.
DAY 03: London
The 3rd day of the tour, post breakfast is free for leisure activities. You can explore the city on your own. You can experience the magnificence, popular sights and free lifestyle of the city. If you want, you can shop at the popular markets. Stay overnight in London.
DAY 04: London – Paris (approx 2 hrs 30 mins)
After breakfast, move the London station on your own to board the Eurostar train to proceed to Paris. Once you reach Paris, proceed to your hotel on your own. If you want then in the evening, you can enjoy the world popular, Lido Show. Stay overnight.
DAY 05: Paris – Guided City Tour
After breakfast on the 5th day of the tour, leave your hotel for indulging in sightseeing in Paris, driving past through the popular sites like Notre Dame Cathedral, the Avenue des Champs Elysees, Place de la Concorde and the Arc de Triomphe. Visit the Eiffel Tower and rise-up to its 2nd floor to enjoy a great view of the surroundings. Stay overnight in Paris.
DAY 06: Paris
Have breakfast on day 6 and then you are free to enjoy the rest of the day in doing the activities of your interest to explore the city on your own. You may shop at the famous markets, visit the art and culture hubs, relish sumptuous delicacies and do much more. Stay overnight.
DAY 07: Departure
After breakfast at the hotel check out and transfer on SIC basis to Paris airport to proceed onward to the next destination.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost