The Best of Spain is a well-planned itinerary by Indian Holiday that lets you explore the sun drenched majesty of Spain. The tour allows you to explore everything from the beautiful beaches to the magnificent monuments, enjoying the perfect panoramas on this journey. While being on this tour our guest will also visit several UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the Alhambra, and discover the rich history of this beautiful Spanish region.
Pricing : ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Madrid
Journey Ends at: Barcelona
08 Nights / 09 Days
Madrid – Cordoba – Seville – Malaga – Barcelona
Day 1: Madrid Airport
After arriving at the Madrid airport in Spain, meet our representative who’ll escort you to one of listed hotels. Check-in at the hotel to rest and relax in the cozy surroundings of the hotel. Later in the day, move out for a city tour of Madrid. Enjoy and excursion to old part of the city for visiting the Royal Palace, The Fountains of Paseo Del Prado, The Church of San Francisco El Grande and Puerta De Alcala. In the evening return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Madrid
Today the day is reserved for exploring the beautiful city of Madrid in accordance to your liking. You even take a full day tour to Toledo, the oldest city of Europe. During the tour explore the alluring sites of Medieval Castle, Masterpiece of El Greco, Cathedral and Synagogue. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner and a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Madrid.
Day 3: Madrid – Cordoba
Post breakfast, checkout from the hotel to board a train to Cordoba world heritage site and a modern city founded by Romans. The city is situated on the banks of Guadalquivir River and has Sierra Morena in the north. The city is greatly important for its ports where ships are used for exporting Spanish Oil, Wheat and Wine in ancient Rome. Later in the day take a leisurely walk to explore the historical city of Cordoba on foot and pay a visit to Mezquita, Aynagogue and Alcazar. Enjoy overnight stay in the hotel in Cordoba.
Day 4: Cordoba – Seville
Post breakfast travel to Seville beautiful city situated on the banks of Guadalquivir River. The city featured a flourishing port from where trade was carried out with America. The historic quarter present in the capital of Andalusia are still lively and busy. On reaching Seville, check-in at one of our listed hotels. After enjoy lunch in the afternoon, embark on a city tour of Seville. In the evening return to the hotel for a lavish dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5: Seville – Malaga
Post breakfast, checkout from the hotel to board a train to Malaga. Enjoy exploring Malaga while enjoying traveling on a Double Decker bus. Retire for the night in the hotel in Malaga.
Day 6: Malaga
Today enjoy relaxing on the famous beach of Malaga or you may take an optional full day tour to the Granada to visit the majestic Alhambra Palace and Generalife gardens. Later in the evening return to the hotel for a sumptuous dinner and overnight stay.
Day 7: Malaga – Barcelona
In the morning after breakfast, transfer to airport to board a flight to Barcelona, the capital of Catalonia. This cosmopolitan city features a unique blend featuring large Roman remains, Avant-Garde, Medieval quarters and some of the beautiful examples of 20th century modernism. Upon reaching Barcelona, transfer to one of our listed hotels. After taking some rest move out for a city tour of Barcelona. The prime tourist attractions of Barcelona include The Façade of Sagrada Familia, Columbus monument, the Façade of Cathedral, Olympic village and the Montjuic Mountain. Enjoy overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 8: Barcelona
Spend the day at leisure you may indulge in some last minute shopping or may even go in for an optional tour to Santa Maria de Montserrat monastery while enjoying exploring the Monastic center of Catalonia, featuring beautiful Black Virgin Mary and BOYS CHOIR LA ESCOLANIA. Also enjoy experiencing the Spain’s most celebrated Flamenco Show displaying a colorful, unique and Andalucia art form. After the show return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 9: Barcelona
Today in the morning after breakfast, transfer to airport to board a flight for the onward destination.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost