Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand are some of the best holiday destinations the world that are visited by a crazy number of tourists from across the globe. These three South-East Asian countries boast of white-sand beaches along with a number of exciting experiences for people of all ages. Thailand & Malaysia with Singapore tour is a well-planned package of 10 nights and 11 days, offering the best of sights and sounds of these three vivid places. For nature lovers, the tour includes visit to natural beauties like Coral Island where you can enjoy indulging in many sports like parasailing, sea-walking, scuba diving etc. Entertainment options are unlimited as you will be visiting entertainment hubs like Sentosa Island and Genting Highlands. Some of the other highlights include shopping, temple tour and sumptuous local fares.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: India
Journey Ends at: India
10 Nights / 11 Days
Singapore – Kuala Lumpur – Genting – Pattaya – Bangkok
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Pattaya.
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Bangkok.
- Daily Breakfast in the hotel.
- 02 Dinners at an Indian restaurant with transfers in Pattaya.
- 02 Dinners at an Indian restaurant in Bangkok.
- Half Day temple and City Tour with visit to gems gallery in Bangkok.
- Coral island tour with lunch in Pattaya.
- Transfers (Bangkok airport – Pattaya Hotel – Bangkok Hotel – Bangkok Airport).
- All Tours and transfers on SIC basis- seat in coach.
- Return airfare charges
- Singapore and Malaysia Visa Charges (INR 9000 Per Person extra for Indian Passport Holder).
- Thailand Visa Cost (to be obtained on arrival at Thailand Airport) By Paying Approx THBT 1000/- Per Person w.e.f 27th Sep 16.
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs).
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Lunch cost other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Government service tax @ 5.00%.
INR 53,999/- Per Person
Aqueen lavender Hotel 3*or Hotel Boss 3*
Grand Season Hotel 3*
First World Hotel 3*
Golden Beach Pattaya 3*
Ecotel 3*/ Grand Alpine 3*
INR 65,999/- Per Person
Park Royal at Kitchener Road 4*
Grand Season Hotel 4*
First World Hotel 4*
Eastin Pattaya 4*
Eastin Makkasan 4*
Day 1: Arrival in Singapore (Night Safari Tour)
On arriving at the Singapore airport, get transferred to the hotel. Complete the check- in formalities and relax for a while. The evening is scheduled for an exciting Night Safari. Enjoy a ride in the tram and travel across the man-made rainforest for around 40 minutes to spot wildlife of the country and from other parts of the world too. The tram ride is accompanied by live commentary, informing about the animals. You spot animals like variety of deer, tigers, elephants, tapirs, rhinos and more. Later, attend the Creatures of the Night Show (20-minute), which gives presentation on nocturnal animals, like owl, nimble binturongs and intuitive civets. Return to the hotel. Dinner at the restaurant without transfers.
Day 2: Singapore (Half Day City Tour)
Breakfast at the hotel is followed by a half-day city tour. The tourist attractions of Singapore that you explore today include Suntec City, Little India, Orchard Road, Little India, Fountain of Wealth and Chinatown. Stop at the Merlion Statue for a photo opp. The rest of the day is free so that you can indulge in the activities of your interest. Dinner at the restaurant without transfers.
Overnight stay in Singapore.
Day 3: Singapore (Sentosa Island Tour)
On the 3rd day, after Breakfast at the hotel, the day is free. In the afternoon, get ready for Sentosa Twilight Tour including admission ticket and one-way cable car ride. The prime attractions that you explore include Merlion Tower, the S.E.A Aquarium and attend the Wings of Time show. Sentosa is no less than a heaven. It is a tropical resort, a water part, a themed delight, a heritage center, nature park and much more, all in one. Dinner at the restaurant without transfers.
Day 4: Singapore – Kuala Lumpur (by Coach 5 Hours)
After breakfast, get transferred to the Coach station to go on-board your coach to Kuala Lumpur. As you reach Kuala Lumpur station, get escorted to the booked hotel. The capital city of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur is the Asian cyber – city that also boasts of a wonderful amalgamation of old -world charm and new-age wonders. While on one side there are mosques and historic temples, on the other there are shopping malls and ultra-modern towers. After check-in, the day is at leisure. In the evening, dinner at the restaurant without transfers.
Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 5: Kuala Lumpur (City Tour)
Breakfast at the hotel is followed by sightseeing in Kuala Lumpur. First you arrive at the confluence of 2 rivers- River Gombak and River Klang- the sight where the name of Kuala Lumpur originated. Next in line is the visit to the King’s Palace. Later, visit the other attractions such as the National Monument, and the Moorish Styled Railway Station. Drive past the Lake Gardens and halt at the National Mosque for a photo opp. Later, continue to the Independence Square and Sultan Abdul Samad Building, which is fondly known as the Clock Tower of Kuala Lumpur, formerly the Malaysia High Court base. Proceed towards the splendid Petronas Twin Towers for a photo opp. The rest of the day is at leisure. Dinner at the restaurant without transfers.
Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 6: Kuala Lumpur – Genting Highlands – Snow World (Batu caves halt 20 minutes)
Have your breakfast and get transferred to Genting Highlands. On the way, halt at Batu Caves. Continue to Genting. On arrival, savor the wonderful view of the islands from the mountain peak where the resorts world is placed. Check-in at the hotel booked. The day is scheduled for exploring the Indoor Theme Park. This adventure park has rides and experiences for visitors of all ages. The tour also includes 1-way cable car and the Snow World pass. Dinner at the restaurant without transfers.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7: Genting – Kuala Lumpur – Bangkok (Transfer to Pattaya) (Optional Alcazar Show in Pattaya)
Post breakfast in the hotel, get an assisted transfer to the airport to board the flight to Bangkok. On arriving at the airport, our tour representative helps you in transfer to your hotel in Pattaya. Complete the check-in formalities. Pattaya is placed 150 km south-eastwards of Bangkok and is easily accessible by road (2 hours’ drive). Pattaya is fun for people of all ages and offers varied experiences like beaches, fun, sightseeing, entertainment and recreation. The evening is at leisure. Dinner at the restaurant with transfers. Stay Overnight.
Or, in the evening, you can also attend the Alcazar Show- a cabaret similar to the Lido and Moulin Rouge, offering amazing fun. A show of acting, glamour, costumes and stage design state-of-the-art sound and light system, this show has a huge theatre with 12000 seats. Later, you can also savor dinner on your own. Back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 8: Pattaya (Coral Island Tour with lunch)
In the morning, have your breakfast and get ready for Coral Island tour. You are picked from the hotel and dropped at the particular place where the speed boat is waiting. Also known as Koh Lann Island, Coral Island is a beautiful piece that attracts tourists from all across.
Blessed with white sands and serene ambiance, this island is a perfect place for lazing around and enjoying some peaceful moments with the loved ones. If you are an adventurous soul, try your hand at water sports like jet skiing, water skiing and parasailing. Opt for Deep-sea diving and snorkeling to explore the underwater world of islands like Koh Sak and Koh Krok. Later on, back from the island to savor lunch at an Indian restaurant in Pattaya.
Overnight stay in Pattaya.
***(Note: Bring your own diving equipment as there are no shops here. Activities like underwater walk and parasailing are not included in the cost of the package.)
Day 9: Bangkok (City and Temple tour)
Have sumptuous breakfast at the hotel. Leave the hotel for a city and temple tour of Bangkok, after arrival. This beautiful capital city of Thailand is known for its spas, stunning temples, colorful nightlife, and unending shopping. As you fulfill the check-in formalities, continue the city tour. The city tour of Bangkok includes some of the most revered Buddhist temples, which are locally known as WATS. Later, visit Wat Traimit- the Temple of the Golden Buddha. A 5.5 ton statue of Lord Buddha made from solid gold, which is a wonderful example of Sukhothai art is the prime attraction here. The next temple you pay your homage at, is Wat Pho- the Temple of the Reclining Buddha. It is the oldest and largest religious site in Bangkok. Later, indulge in shopping at the Gems Gallery. Back to the hotel. Dinner at the restaurant with transfers.
Overnight stay in Bangkok.
Day 10: Bangkok – Day free (Optional Safari World and Marine Park)
A day at leisure is preceded by breakfast at the hotel. You can either relax and enjoy the facilities of the hotel or can opt for a visit to the Safari World and Marine Park, the popular open zoo of Thailand. It is segregated into four sections- Safari Park, Bird Park, Games Corner and Macaw Island. Spot seals, dolphins, orangutans and other exotic animal and bird species in a beautiful African ambiance. There are a number of dining spaces for lunch here. Back to the hotel. The evening is at leisure. Dinner at the Restaurant with transfers.
Day 11: Departure from Bangkok (Tour ends)
Today is the last of the tour. Post breakfast, complete the check- out. Later, get transferred to the Bangkok International Airport to board the flight back home.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost