Malaysia has been blessed with exotic wildlife and matchless natural scenery. For animal lovers and adventure enthusiasts, Taman Negara National Park Package is an ideal option. The itinerary is of 3 nights and 4 days. Taman Negara National Park is not only the largest national park in the country but is also the largest rainforest in the world. During the itinerary, enjoy jungle trekking on a canopy walkway. Savor the wonderful views and listen to the calling of the wild. Embark on Boat Cruise to Lata Berok to take a dip in the natural Jacuzzi. Night walk in the jungle is another highlight.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Taman Negara
Journey Ends at: Taman Negara
03 Nights / 04 Days
- 03-night accommodation in Taman Negara.
- Daily Breakfast in the Hotel (Except Day 01).
- One Lunch.
- Daily Set Dinner.
- Night Jungle Walk with Nature Guide.
- Jungle Trekking to Canopy Walkway & Teresek Hill with Nature Guide.
- Boat Cruise to Lata Berok.
- Seat in Coach Transfers Kuala lumpur – Kuala Tembling – Kuala Lumpur.
- Seat in Coach Boat transfers Kuala Tembling – Kuala Tahan – Kuala Tembling.
- All sightseeing and airport transfers.
- Return airfare charges.
- Applicable Airport taxes.
- Service Tax @ 5.0%
- Malaysia Visa Charges.
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs.)
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
INR 31,999/- Per Person
Mutiara Taman Negara or Similar
Day 1: Arrival in Kuala Lumpur – Taman Negara
In the morning, arrive at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport. Meet our tour representative. Get an assisted transfer to Bus terminal/Ferry Station for boarding Shuttle Bus/Jetty to arrive at the Taman Negara National Park. You arrive at the national park in around 3.30 hours – 4 hours’ time. Complete the check- in at the hotel. The evening is at leisure. One of the most popular national parks in Malaysia, Taman Negara is the largest national park in the country. It is also the world’s largest rainforests.
Overnight stay in Taman Negara.
Day 2: Taman Negara (Jungle Trekking and Boat Cruise)
Post breakfast today, get ready for Jungle Trekking on the Canopy Walkway and Teresek Hill where you are assisted by a nature guide. This trek starts at 09:30 hours. Walk up the hill with a height of 334 m to savor stunning views of Gunung Tahan. The wonderful forest canopies cover the hills and the valleys. Walk past the Canopy Walkway, the longest suspension bridge in the world, which is 40 m above ground and is 530 m in length. Evening is scheduled for Boat Cruise to Lata Berok. Enjoy a sail along Sungai Tahan for enjoying the views of flora and fauna on the riverside. Take a dip into the waterfall at the Lata Berkoh, forming a natural Jacuzzi. Take a halt at the Fish Sanctuary for enjoying snorkeling to spot freshwater juices.
Day 3: Taman Negara (Night Jungle Walk)
After morning breakfast, the day is at leisure. Indulge in the activities of your interest. In the evening, embark on a Night Jungle Walk. This is going to be an amazing experiences. You are going to notice a completely different side of the forest during the night time. Gain knowledge about nocturnal plants, animals and insects. Spot the wild, up close and personal from the Observation Hide.
Overnight stay in Taman Negara.
Day 4: Taman Negara – Departure from Kuala Lumpur
In the morning, have sumptuous breakfast. Check out from the hotel and get an assisted transferred to the Bus terminal/Ferry Station for going on-board the Shuttle Bus/Jetty to arrive at the Kuala Lumpur Airport. Board the flight for your onward journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost