Some of the most popular areas of East India are Bhubaneswara and Puri; and what else could rejuvenate you if you get to visit these sites along with other happening tourists’ spots of the vicinity? This 4 night and 5 day Heritage tour package in Orissa take the tourists on the tour of rich heritage prevailing in Orissa. The trip is a wonderful opportunity to grasp the profuse cultural heritage of this beautiful.
Pricing : ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 September 2018
Journey Starts from: Bhubaneswar
Journey Ends at: Puri
04 Nights / 05 Days
Day 1: Bhubaneswar
Upon arrival in Bhubaneswar, you are greeted by our local representative and transfer to hotel in Bhubaneshwar. Check-in to your hotel room & refresh yourself for sightseeing to Lingaraja Temple, Bindu Sagar, Ananra Basudev, Raja Rani Temple, Bhubaneswar State Museum, Khandagiri, Nanadakhana Sanctuary and Udaygiri Cave. Back to hotel in late evening & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Bhubaneswar to Puri
After breakfast, check out from hotel & proceed the journey for Puri enrouting famous spots like Dhauligiri, Buddha Temple, Konark Temple, Chandrabagha Beach and many other sightseeing spots. Spending time on these exotic locations will be an experience worth cherishing. Check in at Puri hotel in late evening, Overnight stay at hotel in Puri.
Day 3: Puri
After breakfast, proceed for a trip to Lake Satpada, renowned for Irawady Dolphins. After spending leisure time boating in this effervescent lake, you come back to hotel room. Overnight stay at hotel in Puri.
Day 4: Puri to Bhubaneswara
After breakfast, check out from & proceed the journey to Bhubaneshwara enroute the famous Lord Jagannath Temple with Darshan time, famous Handmade Applique work market place named Pipli market. Spend some time in Nicco Park and visit Ram Mandir in Bhubaneshwar in the evening. Overnight stay at hotel in Bhubaneshwar.
Day 5: Journey ends
After breakfast, check out from hotel & proceed to airport/railway station to catch the flight/train for returning back to home or for further new destination to visit.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- Prior to 45 days or more – 25% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure – 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-11 days of departure – 75% of tour cost
- 10 days to date of departure – 100%
- In case of no show – 100%