Shimla, Manali and Chandigarh. An ideal three-city week-long package in the foothills of the scenic Himalayas that includes a visit to all the important must-see sights in the region.
2 Nights Shimla – 3 Nights Manali – 1 Night Chandigarh
|Start from||Ends at||Valid from||Valid till||Duration||Price Onwards|
|Delhi||Delhi||01-April-2016||30-September-2016||6 Nights / 7 Days||Rs. 19,999.00|
Day 01: Delhi to Shimla
Arrive in Delhi. You will be transferred by road to Shimla (343 kms / 8 hrs), the former summer capital of British India. Shimla which nestles in the Shivalik mountains has some of the most stunning views of the mighty snow-capped peaks of the Himalayas. Overnight at your hotel in Shimla.
Day 02: Shimla Sightseeing
This morning visit Kufri (2,500 m above sea level) just an hour’s drive from Shimla. Later in the afternoon, set off on a walking tour of Shimla, stopping at Jakoo Hills which has a panoramic view of the town and the Viceregal Lodge. Then walk down the Mall Road and return to your hotel. Overnight at your hotel in Shimla.
Day 03: Shimla – Manali
Morning: A scenic drive to Manali (274 kms / 7 hrs) a picture-perfect hill resort at an altitude of 1,929 m. Set amidst pine-clad mountains, Manali is a picturesque summer resort. Overnight at your hotel in Manali.
Day 04: Manali Sightseeing
Start the morning with a walking tour of Manali with stops at a 450-year-old temple, dedicated to Hadimba Devi (it has some excellent woodcarvings), a Tibetan Monastery and the town’s handicraft center. The rest of the day you are free to explore the town on your own. You could consider walking down to the village of Vashisht known for its hot sulphur springs. Overnight at your hotel in Manali.
Day 05: Manali – Rohtang Pass (Snow Point)
This morning you visit beautiful Solang Valley and – weather permitting – Rohtang Pass (51 km from Manali) which at an altitude of 3,978 m is one of the highest in the world. Overnight at your hotel in Manali.
Day 06: Manali – Chandigarh
After breakfast, check-out of the hotel and drive to Chandigarh (8 hrs drive). Check-in to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07: Chandigarh – Delhi
Today morning drive to Delhi to board the train / flight for further destination. Tour ends.
- 6 nights and 07 days hotel accommodation.
- Daily fixed menu buffet breakfast and dinner.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC small car as per itinerary only.
- Fuel charges, driver allowance, toll & parking.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare / Train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
Type of Hotels
|Destination||No. of Nights||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels||Super Deluxe Hotels||Luxury Hotels|
|Shimla||02||Hotel Snowflakes / Similar||Quality Inn Himdev / Similar||Sukh Sagar Regency / Similar||Shimla Havens & Resorts / Similar|
|Manali||03||Angels Inn / Similar||Prini Palace / Similar||Sun Park Resort / Similar||Quality Inn River Country Resort / Similar|
|Chandigarh||01||Hotel Swan / Similar||Hotel Sun Park / Similar||Velvet Clarks Exotica / Similar||Regenta Almeida / Similar|
Package Prices Per Person (for Indian Nationals)
|No. of Pax||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels||Super Deluxe Hotels||Luxury Hotels|
|Ex Adult / Ex Child with bed||Rs.6,399||Rs.6,899||Rs.9,099||Rs.13,699|
|Ex Child No bed||Rs.3,999||Rs.4,899||Rs.6,999||Rs.9,299|
- Only local tourist vehicle are permitted to Rohtang pass as per the rule, Guest will have to manage on their own
- Rohtang Pass will remain closed on every Tuesday for general tourists.
- Above rates are not valid during Diwali, Christmas and New Year. Peak season surcharge will be applicable as per the individual hotel policy.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Prices are based on Standard Rooms.
- Surcharge applicable for Single passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies for children between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates shall not apply during any meetings, Incentive, conference, trade fair and high season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure,will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternative hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- All booking terms & conditions of ticketntrip.com will apply.
Enquiry Form[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]