Singapore is one of the world’s hottest travel destinations. Lovingly named the Little Red Dot, it has a wealth of allures. It is a fusion of vibrant history, natural resources, high-end shopping malls, luxury hotels, fine dining, mesmerizing street delights and experience of the future in the advanced country. The Super Singapore tour is well-planned holiday plan. It comprises of the tour of Singapore City with the thrilling Singapore Flyer, Zoo with Night Safari, Sentosa Island and Universal Studios. There is also an entire day kept free to indulge in your own pleasures. Peruse the itinerary for more information.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: India
Journey Ends at: India
05 Nights / 06 Days
Singapore – Sentosa Island
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Singapore.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Sentosa Island.
- Daily Breakfast in the Hotel (Except Day 01).
- Night Safari Tour.
- Full day Universal Studio Tour from Sentosa Hotel with SGD 10 (meal coupon).
- Afternoon Sentosa Island tour Sentosa inclusions: Island admission, Butterfly Park, Insect kingdom ,Luge & sky ride Underwater World with Dolphin Lagoon, 01 way cable car and Wings of Time from Sentosa Hotel.
- Half day city Tour of Singapore with Singapore flyer on seat in coach basis.
- Return Airport transfers.
- Inter hotel transfers.
- All transfers & tours on Seat in Coach Basis.
- Return airfare charges.
- Applicable Airport taxes.
- Singapore Visa Charges (INR 2500 Per Person extra for Indian Passport Holder).
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs).
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Government service tax @ 5.00%
INR 35,999/- Per Person
Aqueen Lavender Hotel / Hotel Boss or Similar
Siloso Beach Resort or Similar
INR 44,999/- Per Person
Park Royal Kitchener or Similar
Siloso Beach Resort or Similar
Day 1: Arrival Singapore
Singapore known as Merlion city lures visitors from all over the globe. Arrive at Singapore Airport, our tour representative will arrange your transfer to the hotel in Singapore. Check-in to the hotel and enjoy the lavish comforts. The day is free for leisure. Indulge in the hotel amenities or explore yourself. Singapore is one of the most developed countries of Asia; rubbing its shoulders with all the first-world countries of west. This Little Red Dot, as it is often called is becoming more notable, owing to its exotic beaches, enormous entertainment options, cleanliness and its spectacular cityscape. Overnight stay in hotel.
Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 2: Singapore- Night Safari Tour
Start your day with a hearty breakfast in hotel. The day is free for leisure. Evening is planned to spend in the wilderness of world’s first nocturnal zoo. Get ready for the exhilarating Singapore Night Safari. Start with the 40-minute tram journey of wild animal encounters. One train ride covers discovery from the Himalayan foothills to wild Equatorial Africa. Enjoy the educational live commentary. Get a chance to come up-close with lions, tigers, tapirs, deer and more. Another spectacular show is the Creatures of the Night Show. Set in a forest clearing the 20-minute animal presentation introduces you to nocturnal animals, from the elusive owl to nimble binturongs to intuitive civets. Learn about the wilderness of various parts of the world. The spookiness of the zoo at night makes the ride all the more fun. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3: Singapore – Sentosa Island Hotel
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and get ready for a wonderful day ahead that mainly highlights a sightseeing tour of Singapore. It would be a half day city tour that will let you explore the prominent attractions like Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, Merlion Photo Stop, Raffles Landing, Orchard Road, Chinatown and Little India.
In the evening, guests would be heading towards the world’s largest observation wheel, known as the Singapore Flyer. The wheel is known for offering a spectacular bird’s eye of the whole Singapore city. It is designed 165 m above the ground, in a capsule like structure that offers amazing views of the historical landmarks like the Empress Palace, Singapore River, Merlion Park and Raffles Place.
Post this visit, return to the comforts of your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4: Sentosa hotel- Universal Studios
Start your day with an appetizing breakfast in the hotel. Post meal get ready for another beautiful day of the tour. Check out from the hotel. Our tour representative will get you transferred to your pre-booked hotel at Sentosa Island. Sentosa Island is brimming with millions of entertainment options. Not only kids but families enjoy a day of ultimate fun.
Today’s Twilight Tour of Sentosa Island includes one-way cable car ride, S.E.A Aquarium (Amazing oceanarium that flaunts the marine life at its best), Merlion Tower (The biggest Merlion you can find in Singapore) and Wings of Time (Mesmerizing light show). Then, head to A Slice of Paradise; a themed island, heritage center and nature park offering breathtaking view and myriad of activity including Sky Ride, Luge Ride, Insect Kingdom & Butterfly Park. Get mesmerized by the profusion of delights. Overnight stay in Sentosa Island.
Day 5: Singapore- City tour with Singapore Flyer
Post breakfast, guests would be embarked on a tour of one of the major highlights of Singapore; Universal Studios. Flaunting a tagline of ‘Go beyond the screen and ride the movies’, the Universal Studios is a real treat for entertainment lovers of all age. It is actually a theme park with Transformers the Ride: The ultimate 3D battle, Revenge of the Mummy, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventurer, Battlestar Galactica: Human vs Cyclon, Shrek 4D Adventure and Madagascar: A Crate Adventure, among its prized processions. After spending a fun filled morning and afternoon at the Universal Studios, call it a day and return to your hotel.
Overnight stay in Sentosa Island.
Day 6: Tour Ends
This brings the end of our wonderful Singapore tour. Post breakfast you would be transferred to the International airport for your onward journey back home.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost