The documented history of Sri Lanka is around 3000 years old, which is a proof of its rich cultural heritage as well. Opt for Sri Lanka Heritage Tour of 4 nights and 5 days where you will get the chance to explore the best of Sri Lanka. You will explore the popular spots at Pinnawala, Dambulla, Sigiriya, Kandy, Peredeniya, and Nuwara Eliya. The tour also includes a cultural performance.
Pricing : ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Colombo
Journey Ends at: Colombo
04 Nights / 05 Days
Colombo– Dambulla – Kandy – Nuwara-Eliya – Colombo
Day 1: Colombo – Pinnawala – Dambulla
Arrive at the Colombo Airport where you are going to meet an IHPL representative. Begin your road journey towards Dambulla en-route Pinnawala.
The Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage began with only seven elephant orphans. Today some of these orphans enjoy the fortune of seeing their grandchildren born in the same location.
Once you reach Dambulla, move into the hotel to spend the night.
Day 2: Dambulla – Sigiriya – Kandy
Enjoy sightseeing in Dambulla today. Proceed to Kandy via Sigriya. En-route visit Nalanda Gedige.
The first spot is Dambulla Rock temple. It is a UNESCO world heritage site. Next in line is Nalanda Gedige, a perfect blend of Buddhist and Hindu architectural patterns. Walk around the frescos of the Sigiriya Rock Fortress, located at Sigriya.
Arrive at Kandy and move into your hotel. Retire for the night.
Day 3: Kandy – Peredeniya – Nuwara-Eliya
Post breakfast, visit tourist hotspots in Kandy and Peredeniya on the way to Nuwara-Eliya.
During the city tour, you are going to drive alongside the Kandy Lake, are going to attend a cultural performance. Later you are going to cover the arts and crafts centre, the Temple of the Tooth Relic and the Gem museum. Do not miss covering the imposing Royal Botanical Gardens that are at Peradeniya.
Check in at a hotel in Nuwara-Eliya on arrival and relax.
Day 4: Nuwara-Eliya – Kitulgala – Colombo
Explore Nuwara-Eliya and proceed to Colombo via Kitugala.
Nuwara-Eliya is an extremely popular hill resort of the country. Next in line is a visit to the tea plantation region. The Kelani River is the broadest river in Sri Lanka where the Oscar winning movie “Bridge on the River Kwai” was filmed.
Night halt at Colombo’s hotel.
Day 5: Colombo
Have your breakfast and get transferred to the airport of Colombo for boarding the flight for your onward journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost