Sri Lanka has a long history of around 3000 years, and thus is boasts of a rich cultural past. If you want to witness the best of this country then without delay opt for Sri Lanka Delights tour package. This tour will span in a duration of 3 nights and 4 days will be taking you through the most popular attractions of Colombo, Kandy, Pinnawela, Peradeniya as well as Nuwera Eliya.
Pricing : ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Colombo
Journey Ends at: Colombo
03 Nights / 04 Days
Colombo – Kandy – Nuwera Eliya – Colombo
Day 1: Colombo – Pinnawela – Kandy
Once you will arrive at the Bandaranaike International Airport, you will get escorted to Kandy. On the way, visit the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage. Check in at hotel on arrival in Kandy and enjoy sightseeing.
Many of the legends, traditions and folklore of Kandy are still kept alive. Visit Kandy Lake and the local market, Temple of the Tooth Relic, Kandy town, gem museum, the Arts & Crafts Centre and a lapidary. Later enjoy a cultural performance.
Night halt at Kandy.
Day 2: Kandy – Peradeniya – Nuwera Eliya
Visit the Royal Botanical Garden at Peradeniya. Later proceed towards Nuwara Eliya and visit a tea plantation en route. On arrival, check in at a hotel and enjoy a city tour.
At the tea plantation and tea factory, observe the process of making tea. You can also see how tea is graded and taste a cup of pure Ceylon tea. During the tour of the Nuwera Eliya enjoy the mountain scenery and golf courses.
Night halt at Nuwera Eliya.
Day 3: Nuwera Eliya – Colombo
Have breakfast and leave for Colombo. Explore the city on arrival after check in at hotel.
The tourist hotspots of Colombo include a visit to clock tower that is around 100 years old. You will also visit a number of colonial buildings, erected during the British era. Other attractions are Pettah bazaar, a temple of Buddhist followers, posh residential areas, Colombo museum, Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall, the new Parliament and Dutch Museum.
Overnight stay in the hotel in Colombo.
Day 4: Colombo
Proceed to the Colombo airport after breakfast at the hotel as the Sri Lanka Delights tour comes to an end.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost