Singapore with Phuket creates a perfect tropical vacation in Asia. The tour combines the pleasures of the modern world and the blessings of nature. Indian Holiday presents Singapore with Phuket Tour Package. The 7 Day and 6 Night itinerary is designed for fun-filled days. Get ready to explore the incredible sights of Singapore city. Thrilling adventures awaits in the Night Safari tour and the Sentosa Island. Phuket is pure tropical bliss. Phi Phi island greets you to scenic views of Maya bay. The tour offers beautiful memories of the picturesque islands.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: India
Journey Ends at: India
06 Nights / 07 Days
Singapore – Sentosa Island – Phuket – Phi Phi Islands – Phuket – Bangkok
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Singapore.
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Phuket.
- Daily Breakfast in the Hotel (Except Day 01).
- Night Safari tour in Singapore (admission + Tram Ride).
- Panoramic City tour of Singapore with English speaking guide.
- Afternoon Sentosa island tour – Including – admission, one-way cable car, S.E.A Aquarium,Luge & Sky ride, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom with tea and Wings of Time on SIC basis.
- Full day Phi – Phi Island tour with Indian lunch in Phuket
- Phuket City Tour.
- Transfers from Airport – Singapore Hotel – Airport.
- Transfers from Airport – Phuket – Hotel – Airport.
- Travel Insurance.
- Airfare and Airport taxes.
- Any expense of personal nature like telephone charges etc.
- Any other item not included in the above mentioned inclusions.
- Tipping and portage payable to the driver, bellboy, room service or waiter.
- GST @ 5.00%.
- Singapore & Thailand Visa.
INR 26,499/- Per Person
Aqueen Lavender Hotel or Similar
Amata Resort or Similar
INR 37,499/- Per Person
Orchard Parade Hotel or Similar
Patong Resort or Similar
Day 1: Arrive Singapore (Night Safari Tour)
Board your Flight to Singapore. Upon your arrival at Singapore airport you will be transferred to the hotel. Check in the Hotel and relax.
In the evening get ready for adventure. The exciting Night Safari tour is full of surprises. Hop onboard the tram. Begin the 40-minute journey of wild animal encounters. Journey from the Himalayan foothills to wild Equatorial Africa accompanied by informative live commentary. Get a chance to come up-close with lions, tigers, tapirs, deer and more. The Creatures of the Night Show is a thrilling 20-minute animal presentation set in a forest clearing. Get introduced to nocturnal animals, from the mysterious owl to agile binturongs to instinctive civets. After the thrilling adventure return to hotel.
Day 2: Singapore – (Half Day City Tour)
Begin the day with a refreshing breakfast in the hotel. The day will be followed by a panoramic half-day tour of the city. The sightseeing starts with a photo opportunity at the Merlion statue. Visit sights including Suntec City- a huge mall with brands from across the world, Fountain of Wealth- a mesmerizing site, Orchard Road- a boulevard with outlets of luxury brands, Little India and Chinatown. After covering the iconic sights the day is free for your own activities. Go for street shopping or try the delicious street food. Back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3: Singapore – (Afternoon Sentosa Island Tour)
Start the day with a leisurely breakfast. In the afternoon, proceed on a Sentosa Twilight Tour. The tour includes a one-way cable car ride and admission to S.E.A Aquarium, Luge & Sky ride, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom and Wings of Time. Sentosa is a haven of attractions and activities. The island is breathtaking beauty of the lush greenery. The tropical resort offers themed attractions, nature Park and heritage center all rolled into one. Recuperate from the excitements in your hotel.
Day 4: Singapore – Phuket (Via Flight)
This morning have a quick breakfast after which you will be transferred to the Airport to board your flight to Phuket. After arrival at the international airport, meet our representative who will escort you to one of our listed hotel. Check-in at the hotel to relax in the cozy comfort of its room.
Phuket is a beautiful holiday destination in Thailand. Blessed with picturesque beaches, temples and exciting nightlife, the fascinating town has a wide array of things to do and places to see. Go exploring and return for overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Phuket – (Phi Phi Island tour with Lunch)
After a hearty breakfast, move to explore the Phi Phi Island. Reach the beautiful treasure of Thailand by using a ferry. The island is blessed with incredible view of Maya Bay landscapes. The popular film ‘The Beach’ has captured its beauty but to experience the bliss is magical. Enjoy a delicious lunch at the beach side hotels. Get to a secluded portion of the beach where you can enjoy water sports activities like swimming, snorkeling etc. Later return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 6: Phuket – Phuket City Tour
Start you day with breakfast at the hotel. Get ready to proceed for Phuket City Tour. Visit the bygone era as you walk through the Portuguese buildings. Next, visit Wat Chalong. It is a revered Buddhist temple on the island. Proceed to explore Rawai Beach, Sea Gypsy village and Cape Promthep. These are icons of the picturesque island. The rest of the day is at leisure. Check out the colorful markets offering attractive bargains. Return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 7: Tour Ends
Have breakfast after which you check out from the hotel. Get the timely transfer to the Bangkok International Airport for your return flight. The tour ends but you return home with cherished memories of Singapore and Phuket.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost