Singapore and Malaysia are two of the most popular destinations of Southeast Asia, which receive a crazy footfall of tourists from all across the world. Singapore with Langkawi tour is a well-planned tour package of 7 days that offers you a chance to explore the best of sights and sounds of these two places. During the itinerary, have a rendezvous with nocturnal beings during night safari tour; explore the wonderful attractions of Singapore during city tour, thrilling rides, attractions and activities at Sentosa and Universal, as well as Island tour in Langkawi.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: India
Journey Ends at: India
06 Nights / 07 Days
Singapore – Langkawi
- 04 nights’ accommodation in Singapore.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Langkawi.
- Daily Breakfast in the Hotel (Except Day 01).
- Night Safari tour in Singapore (admission + Tram Ride).
- Panoramic City tour of Singapore with English speaking guide.
- Afternoon Sentosa Island tour – Including – admission, one-way cable car, S.E.A Aquarium,Luge & Sky ride, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom with tea and Wings of Time on SIC basis.
- Langkawi Half Day Round Island Tour on SIC basis.
- Transfers from Airport – Singapore Hotel – Airport.
- Transfers from Airport – Langkawi Hotel – Airport.
- Travel Insurance.
- Airfare and Airport taxes.
- Any expense of personal nature like telephone charges etc.
- Any other item not included in the above mentioned inclusions.
- Tipping and portage payable to the driver, bellboy, room service or waiter.
- GST @ 5.00%.
- Singapore and Malaysia Visa Charges (INR 9000 Per Person extra for Indian Passport Holder).
INR 28,999/- Per Person
Aqueen Lavender Hotel or Similar
Bella Vista Resort & SPA or Similar
INR 41,999/- Per Person
Orchard Parade Hotel or Similar
Bayview Hotel or Similar
Day 1: Arrival in Singapore (Night Safari Tour)
On arrival at the Singapore airport, get an assisted transfer to the hotel. Complete the check-in formalities. The day is at leisure. In the evening, get ready for Night Safari tour. Hop onto a tram and get all set for a 40-minute thrilling ride through the wilderness to enjoy a rendezvous with varied exotic animals. During the ride, as the tram moves from Himalayan foothills to the wild Equatorial Africa setting, a live commentary goes on giving details about the animals as they appear. The world’s first nocturnal zoo offers sightings of tapirs, deer, lions, tiger, rhinos, civets, binturongs, owl and so on. Another highlight is the Creatures of the Night Show, a 20-minute animal documentary.
Day 2: Singapore (Half Day City Tour)
On day 2, sumptuous breakfast at the hotel is followed by half-day city tour of Singapore. Some of the popular attractions of Singapore that you visit today include Suntec City- located in Marina Center, this mall offers exciting retail therapy with brands from all across; Fountain of Wealth- finding its place in the Guinness Book of Records way back in 1998, it is the world’s largest fountain; Orchard Road- a 2 km long street with high-luxury brands and entertainment options, Little India- a street that serves everything like its straight from India; and Chinatown- another wonderful shopping and entertainment street. Later, have a photo opportunity at the Merlion statue- the symbol of Singapore. The rest of the day is free.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Singapore – (Sentosa Island Tour)
After breakfast, the morning is free. Afternoon is scheduled for Sentosa Twilight Tour including admission, one-way cable car ride, Luge & Sky ride, S.E.A aquarium, Wings of time, and Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom. Sentosa is an island resort that is an amalgamation of high-end hotels, pristine beaches, tropical resorts entertainment, Nature Park food, activities, heritage center shopping and much more, all set in a lush environment.
Overnight stay in Singapore.
Day 4: Singapore – (Universal Studios Tour – Optional)
After breakfast, the day is scheduled for a visit to the Universal Studio, one of the best attractions in Singapore. The day includes pick from the hotel to the Universal Studio at Resort World Sentosa and the return drop. Asia’s first Hollywood movie theme park for people of all ages, it has several thrilling rides and other exciting attractions like shows, based on popular television series and chartbuster movies. Some of the prime attractions here include Shrek 4-D Adventure, Ultimate 3D Battle, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventures, Madagascar ride, Revenge of the Mummy, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON dueling Coasters, and so on. The park is divided into the following theme sections- Hollywood, Ancient Egypt, SCI-FI city, New York, Far Far Away, Madagascar, New York and Lost World.
Day 5: Singapore – Langkawi (by air)
On the 5th day of the tour, have breakfast and get transferred to the airport to board a flight to Langkawi, Malaysia. As you reach the Langkawi Airport, get an assisted to the hotel to complete the check-in formalities. The day is at leisure and scheduled for relaxing. Known as the Jewel of Kedah, the breathtaking Langkawi Island is an archipelago of pristine 104 islands in the Andaman Sea. These islands are located 30 km off the mainland coast of northwestern Malaysia. If you wish, you can explore the nearby attractions on your own.
Stay overnight in Langkawi.
Day 6: Langkawi (Langkawi Island Tour)
Breakfast is followed by Langkawi Island Tour including the very popular Pulau Singa Besar, also known as Big Lion Island. This is a beautiful island with white-sand beaches, enveloped by hillocks. This site offers sightings of eagles, flying as close as 6 feet above you. The main attraction here is the wildlife sanctuary. This island is ideal for swimming, picnicking, and jungle-trekking.
Day 7: Departure
After breakfast, the day is at leisure. Later, get on-time transfer to the airport to board a flight for your onward destination.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost