Indian Holiday brings to you Singapore with Bintan tour package which takes you to South East Asia’s most stunning city, Singapore. The modern city opens arms to all with a wide variety of sightseeing options and lip-smacking food. The natural charms of the city are truly unmatched and it allures people from all across the world. And this is not all; the tour also includes a visit to the stunning Bintan Island which is known for its natural beauty and historic significance. This 05 Nights/ 06 Days tour package is the perfect one if you wish to spend some great time with your friends and family.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Singapore
Journey Ends at: Singapore
05 Nights / 06 Days
Singapore – Bintan Island
- 03 Nights accommodation in Singapore.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Bintan.
- Daily Breakfast in the Hotel (Except Day 01).
- Night Safari in the evening with transfers.
- Afternoon Sentosa Island tour with transfers Sentosa inclusions: Island admission, S.E.A Aquarium, Insect Kingdom, Butterfly Park 01-way cable car and Wings of Time show.
- Universal Studios Tour (Tickets and Transfers).
- Half day city Tour of Singapore.
- Two-way ferry tickets Singapore – Bintan – Singapore (Economy Class).
- Two-way land transfer pier – resort – pier.
- Singapore Hotel/Airport – Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal – Singapore Airport/Hotel transfer on private basis.
- Return transfers to the airport (Airport – Hotel – Airport).
- All tours and transfers on Seat in coach Basis (SIC).
- Return airfare charges.
- Singapore Visa Charges (INR 2500 Per Person extra for Indian Passport Holder).
- Thailand Visa Cost (to be obtained on arrival at Thailand Airport) By Paying Approx THBT 1000/- Per Person w.e.f 27th Sep 16.
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs).
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Lunch cost other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Government service tax @ 5.00%
INR 38,999/- Per Person
Aqueen Lavender Hotel / Hotel Boss or Similar
Nirwana Garden Resort
INR 48,999/- Per Person
Park Royal Kitchener or Similar
Nirwana Garden Resort- 04*
Day 01: Singapore – Night Safari
On arriving at the Singapore airport, meet our IHPL representative who assists you while you take a transfer to the cruise terminal. Later, you will be transferred to your respective hotel. On reaching, check-in at the hotel and enjoy your breakfast. Take some rest and spend the day at leisure.
In the evening, go for a Night Safari, which is the world’s first nocturnal zoo and also one of the most popular attractions of Singapore. Enjoy night viewing of around 2500 animals of 135 exotic species. You can also enjoy cultural performances which are regularly organized at the safari. Later, return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 2: Singapore – Half Day City Tour – Sentosa Island
This morning, munch some delicious breakfast and then proceed for city tour. Begin your tour with a visit to Padang Cricket Club. The club has witnessed major social events of Singapore through the years. The club is surrounded by important landmarks of Singapore such as Parliament House, City Hall, Saint Andrew’s Cathedral and more. Next, visit the famous Fukien or Hoklo temple and Thian Hock Keng Temple.
Also visit Merlion Park where you get to enjoy spectacular views of Marina Bay. Later, leave for a Sentosa Twilight Tour which includes a one-way cable car ride, visit to the S.E.A Aquarium, Merlion Tower, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom and Wings of Time.
Sentosa is a popular island resort in Singapore which is one of the most visited destinations in Singapore. You get to enjoy a variety of activities at the island. Explore the breathtaking beauty of the lush greenery around the island and take back a memorable experience. After enjoying at the island, head back to your hotel and have a comfortable stay at night.
Day 3: Singapore – Universal Studios
After having your breakfast this morning, leave for a full day tour to the Universal Studios. Universal Studios is a theme park which is located within the Resorts World Sentosa on Sentosa Island, Singapore. The studio features 24 movie-themed rides and attractions. You get to enjoy thrilling rides and shows based on blockbuster hits. The attractions are perfect for adventure lovers and photographers. Enjoy rides like The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Revenge of the Mummy, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure Jurassic Park Rapids Adventures and more. Later, return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 4: Singapore – Bintan Island
Have your breakfast and then check out from the hotel. Take a transfer to the ferry terminal from the hotel. Board your ferry to Bintan Lagoon Resort. Bintan Island is well-known for its natural beauty and historic significance. The island became a main trading port in the South-East Asia region back in the 16thcentury. The unmatched beauty of the island makes it a famous tourist destination. On reaching, check-in to the hotel. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Bintan Island
Munch your delicious breakfast and then leave for sightseeing around Bintan Island. Visit major attractions of the island such as Banyan Tree Temple, Bintan Elephant Park, Masjid Raya Sultan Mosque, Santa Maria Cave and Snake River Temple. In the evening, you can go for a stroll around the resort. Enjoy the natural beauty and tranquility of the island. Later, return to the hotel and have a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 6: Bintan Island – Airport Fly Back Home
After having your breakfast in the morning, check out from the resort. Board your ferry from the ferry terminal. On reaching Singapore, take transfer to the airport. Board your flight and carry on with your onward journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost