Bali is a province of Indonesia, renowned for its beaches, music, sculptures, culture and heritage. Adding on, this is a perfect diving spot and a heaven for surfers. And Singapore is not just a Little Red Dot as it is usually known as. This has stood out as a highly-developed country with all the modern amenities and entertainment options you could think of. Malacca flaunts the history and heritage of Malaysia. Besides the amazing destinations, the cruises you will board too are packed with entertainment and awe-inspiring view. Through Singapore Extravaganza with Cruise & Bali Tour, Indian Holiday seeks an opportunity to serve you with unparallel services and assistance.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: India
Journey Ends at: India
08 Nights / 09 Days
Bali – Singapore – Malacca
- 03 Nights Stay in Bali with Daily Breakfast.
- 03 Nights Split Stay in Singapore with Daily Breakfast.
- 02 Nights on the Cruise (Super star Gemini) in Singapore.
- All meals (Breakfast Lunch and Dinner) and Activities only on the cruise.
- Full Day Barong Kintamani tour with Indian lunch for food only at an India Restaurant (PVT).
- Full Day Water sports at Tanjung Benoa (1x banana boat, 1x parasailing, 1x jetsky, 1x glass bottom turtle island) by Ciwa following Uluwatu temple sunset Kecak dance tour include Indian lunch for food only at an India Restaurant (PVT).
- Night Safari Tour (admission + Tram ride) (SIC).
- Half Day City Tour with English speaking Guide (SIC).
- Afternoon Sentosa Island Tour: Sentosa inclusions: Island admission, SEA Aquarium, 01 way cable car and Wings of time show (SIC).
- Universal Studios Tour (SIC).
- Return Airport transfers in Bali on Private car (PVT).
- Return Airport Transfers in Singapore (SIC).
- Return Cruise transfers in Singapore (SIC).
- All taxes and Entrance fees.
- English speaking guide assistance during tours and transfers.
- Free 01 GSM card number on arrival in Bali only.
- (PVT)-Private Vehicle.
- (SIC)- Seat in Coach (Shared).
- Return airfare charges.
- Singapore Visa Charges (INR 2500 Per Person extra for Indian Passport Holder).
- Visa is on arrival for Bali.
- Travel insurance (Additional Cost INR 700/- Per Person).
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Tips to driver and local guides.
- All surcharges for transfers to the Airport after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard Check in 1400hrs and check out 1500 Hrs).
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Excursions on the cruise.
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘inclusions’
- Government Service Tax @ 5.00%
INR 63,999/- Per Person
Kuta Lagoon Resort 3*
Parc Soevreign 3*
Sst Gemini Cruise 4*
INR 73,999/- Per Person
Rani Hotel and Spa 4*
Orchard Parade 4*
Sst Gemini Cruise 4*
Day 1: Bali Arrival
Arrive to Bali known as the paradise on Earth. Meet the IHPL tour representative and get assisted transfer to your hotel. The beautiful architecture combined with the traditional culture at the New Balinese airport is a iconic example of Modernization and simplicity. Once out of the airport, you marvel at the magnificent statue of a Battle scene between Gatotkacha and Karna. Apart from being a landscaping project, this statue is believed to lend spiritual protection and safety to visitors. This statue also offers an excellent photo opportunity. Arrive at your hotel for check-in. The day is free for your leisure. Get back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Marine and Sunset South Bali tour with Lunch (Water sports Package)
Start your day with a visit to Tanjung Benoa. This is a perfect place for you and your family to enjoy the various marine activities available. Enjoy parasailing, banana boat, Jet Ski, Rolling Donut, Flying Fish, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Glass Bottom Boat, Turtle Island and many more. Take a break from the excitements for a delicious lunch at an Indian Restaurant. Post lunch, proceed to Blue Point Beach. Move on to enjoy a breathtaking view of sunset from the Cliff next to Uluwatu Temple. Enjoy the magnificent Kecak Dance Performance. Return to hotel for the night.
Day 3: Barong Kintamani Tour with Lunch
After early breakfast, get ready for a pickup from your hotel. Proceed to Batubulan Village and enjoy the Barong and Kris Dance. Next stop is Celuk Village, where one can see the artisans working on gold and silver artifacts. Do stop to marvel at the Egenungan Water falls followed by visit to Wood Carving centre at Kemenuh Village. Proceed to Kintamani with Batur Volcano and Lake. Stop for lunch at local restaurant overlooking the fearsome volcano. On your way back, visit the Tampak Siring or the Tirta Empul Temple. Return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4: Depart Bali – Singapore (Night Safari Tour)
Check out from the hotel and catch your flight to Singapore today. Upon arrival in Singapore meet our representative who assists you in the tour further. Check in to the hotel and relax. Thereafter, get ready for the specialty of Singapore, The Night Safari. One of the major highlights of Singapore, The Night Safari is where you can find nocturnal animals in action. The park is specialized for night viewing and hosts guided tour on the tram. It houses 900 animals belonging to 135 species. There are eight different zones which are artificial replica of their natural environment; you can choose to explore it on foot or by boarding a tram. In the night stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Singapore – Half Day City Tour – Cruise
After a hearty breakfast check out from the hotel. You proceed for a half-day city tour starting with the Colonial Heart. The area is adorned with skyscrapers, neo-Palladian buildings and glistening Singapore River. Colonial Heart demonstrates how the city celebrates its colonial past and still paces up with modernization. City’s most popular landmarks are located here; like the Saint Andrew’s Cathedral, City Hall, Supreme Court, Parliament House and Singapore Art Museum. Afterwards, pay a visit to the oldest temple of Singapore Thian Hock Keng Temple and Fukien or Hoklo Temple, source of all southern Chinese Martial art. Also, the Marina Bay is to be visited that offer the most appealing cityscape of Singapore and has Merlion as its highlight, country’s mascot. Rest of the day is to be spent at leisure.
In the evening, head to cruise port to board the cruise. Stay on-board the cruise.
Day 6: Malacca – Cruise
You are served American breakfast on board as the cruise stops over at Malacca. This is Malaysia’s historical city and has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can opt to lie down and sunbathe at Malacca’s sun-kissed beaches or visit its attractions like Cheng Hoon Teng, Kampung Kling Mosque, Christ Church, Malacca Zoo and A’Famosa. Visiting Malacca offers you a unique experience of a rich cultural and historical background of Portuguese. Later, return to the cruise for overnight stay.
Day 7: Cruise – Singapore – Sentosa Island Tour
This day you de-board the cruise and head to a hotel in Singapore for check-in and relaxation. Proceed for Sentosa Island Twilight Tour, which includes visit to S.E.A Aquarium (an oceanarium exhibiting the vibrant marine life), Merlion Tower (the largest Merlion in Singapore, 37 meters tall) Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom, Wings of Time (an amazing night show amid the ocean) and a one-way cable car ride. The island is a mesh of tropical attraction, nature park heritage center. Stay overnight in hotel.
Day 8: Singapore – Universal Studios Tour
This day you get set for one of Singapore’s major attractions, The Universal Studios. The world famous Universal Studios gives a chance to live beyond the stories and characters of cinema. No matter what your age is Universal Studio has a lot to offer; exciting rides, shows, shopping and much more awaits you. Some of the attractions inside are Transformers the Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4D Adventure, Battlestar Galactica: Human vs Cyclon, Revenge of The Mummy, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure etc. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 9: Departure from Singapore
Following a refreshing breakfast is a day at leisure. You further get timely transfer by our representative to the airport, to catch the flight for your onward journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost