Singapore and Thailand are two of the most popular destinations of Southeast Asia, which are thronged by tourists in large numbers every year from all around the world. Indian Holiday offers Singapore and Thailand Tour, an itinerary of 8 days and 7 nights, providing the best of experiences. Start your trip from amazing night wildlife safari in Singapore and end it with the city tour of Bangkok. This journey spans for 8 days and offers you an enthralling experience of sightseeing and recreational activities.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Singapore
Journey Ends at: Singapore
07 Nights / 08 Days
Singapore- Pattaya- Bangkok
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Pattaya.
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Bangkok.
- Daily Breakfast in the hotel.
- 02 Dinners at an Indian restaurant with transfers in Pattaya.
- 02 Dinners at an Indian restaurant in Bangkok.
- Half Day temple and City Tour with visit to gems gallery in Bangkok.
- Coral island tour with lunch in Pattaya.
- Transfers (Bangkok airport – Pattaya Hotel – Bangkok Hotel – Bangkok Airport).
- All Tours and transfers on SIC basis- seat in coach.
- Return airfare charges.
- Singapore Visa Charges (INR 2500 Per Person extra for Indian Passport Holder).
- Thailand Visa Cost (to be obtained on arrival at Thailand Airport) By Paying Approx THBT 1000/- Per Person w.e.f 27th Sep 16.
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs).
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Lunch cost other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Government service tax @ 5.00%
INR 34,999/- Per Person
Aqueen Lavender Hotel / Hotel Boss or Similar
Golden Beach Pattaya 3*
Ecotel 3*/ Grand Alpine 3*
INR 47,999/- Per Person
Park Royal Kitchener or Similar
Eastin Pattaya 4*
Eastin Makkasan 4*
Day 1: Arrive Singapore (Night Safari Tour)
Board Your Flight to Singapore. After arriving at the Singapore airport, an IHPL representative helps you with an assisted transfer to the hotel. While the day is at leisure, the evening is scheduled for a memorable night safari tour. The first wildlife park in the world offers an entirely different experience to the visitors of having a rendezvous with the wildlife of the tropical jungle during the night hours. Soft lighting technique has been used so that the visitors can see around 1000 night animals of over 100 species. Hop into the tram and enjoy the show. The tiny island country has a lot stored for you in the coming days. In the evening Dinner at the Restaurant without transfers.
Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 2: Singapore – (Half Day City Tour)
Begin the day with a refreshing breakfast in the hotel, which will be followed by a panoramic half-day tour of the city. Proceed for a half day Singapore City Tour. Pose with the famous Merlion at the Merlion photo stop. Stop for other excitement at the Suntec City and the Fountain of Wealth. Explore China Town-Chinese neighborhood, Little India- Singapore’s ethnic neighborhood where Indian and Singapore’s culture mingle with each other and drive past the government houses and Orchard Road. Rest of the day is at leisure. In the evening Dinner at the Restaurant without transfer. Overnight in Singapore.
Day 3: Singapore – (Afternoon Sentosa Island Tour)
Start the day leisurely. Have breakfast in hotel and indulge in the pleasures of your room. In the afternoon, proceed on a Sentosa Twilight Tour. The fun-filled tour includes a one-way cable car ride, admission ticket and visits to the SEA Aquarium, Merlion Tower, and Wings of Time show. Sentosa is a true slice of paradise. It is blessed with a kaleidoscope of attractions and activities. Step afoot the island and be mesmerized. The lush greenery is a breathtaking beauty. Peppered with exciting attractions, the tropical resort is themed park, Nature Park and heritage centre all rolled into one. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Singapore – Bangkok, Transfer to Pattaya (Optional Alcazar Show in Pattaya)
Start your day with breakfast after which you can check out from the Hotel. Get an assisted transfer to the airport to catch your flight to Bangkok. Upon your arrival at Bangkok Airport, meet the tour representative who will assist you in smooth transfer to the Pattaya hotel for hotel check-in. Pattaya is less than 2 hours via road, 150 kilometers South-East of Bangkok. The picturesque beach resort offers something to everyone. It is blessed with the best of everything- sightseeing, recreation, fun and entertainment. In the evening dine at the restaurant and rest overnight in the hotel.
Spend the evening at leisure or opt for the Alcazar Show. An evening of the world-famous cabaret can give the Lido and Moulin Rouge a run for their money. Featuring a grand theatre with 1,200 seats the state-of-the-art light and sound system, creates a show offers a unique blend of acting, stage design, costumes and glamour. There are several Indian and local restaurants to enjoy a sumptuous dinner on your own. Return to your hotel for a restful overnight stay.
Day 5: Pattaya (Coral Island Tour with lunch)
Breakfast is followed by pick-up from the hotel for Coral Island tour. On reaching the designated spot, hop into the speed boat for going to the Coral Island, also known as Koh Lann Island.
Known for abundant natural beauty and peaceful environ, this island is known for being a combination of relaxing as well as adventures experiences. The soft white sands let you relax and enjoy a leisure walk. Undersea-walk, parasailing, jet skiing and water skiing are some of the water sports activities that you can partake in. You can also explore the colorful coral reefs of islands of Koh Krok and Koh Sak by going for snorkeling and deep-sea diving.
**Please take note that you have to make payment for parasailing and undersea walk activities, also bring your own diving equipment at the spot since there are no dive shops in this area.
In the afternoon, back to Pattaya for lunch at an Indian Restaurant. Stay overnight.
Day 6: Pattaya – Bangkok (City and Temple tour)
Recharge yourself with a healthy breakfast at the hotel after which you proceed to travel back to Bangkok. Check in the hotel and proceed for city tour. Embark on a pleasant exploration of Bangkok. The capital city of Thailand is the city of temples, spas, endless shopping sprees and a vivid nightlife. The city and temple tour takes you to some of Bangkok’s most distinguished Buddhist temples locally known as WATS. Visit Wat Traimit, Temple of the Golden Buddha which is home to a 5.5 ton statue of the holy Buddha made from solid gold and is a fine example of Sukhothai art. Next stop comes at Wat Pho, Temple of the Reclining Buddha that is home to the largest and the oldest shrine of its kind in Bangkok. Enjoy a shopping spree at the Gems Gallery next. Head to the comfort of your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 7: Bangkok – Day free (Optional Safari World and Marine Park)
Have a leisurely breakfast at the hotel as the day is free of plans. Either enjoy the delights of your hotel or you can opt for an exciting time at the Safari World and Marine Park. Thailand’s popular open zoo is divided into four distinct sections; the Safari Park, Bird Park, Games Corner and Macaw Island. Spend time up-close with dolphins, orangutans, seals and a myriad of other exotic animals and birds amidst a picturesque African setting. Take a break while you choose from several lunch options available for you. Return to the hotel to take rest. Evening is free for you to enjoy as you like. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 8: Tour ends
Begin the day with as scrumptious breakfast after which check out from the hotel. Get timely transfer to the Bangkok International Airport for your return flight. The tour ends. Take home cherished memories of Singapore with Thailand.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost