Singapore with Cruise tour is a dream getaway. One of the most visited destinations in South East Asia, Singapore is all about fun, adventure, beaches, shopping, food, culture, trends and life. Often referred to as the red dot, the garden city or the lion city, Singapore is a rising hub of global financial, commerce and transportation sectors. Hence attractions in this amazing city are manifold.
Similarly, your cruise expedition offers you a wonderfully luxurious and comfortable experience that is going to remain etched in your memory for long. Enjoy not only incredible atmosphere and sea food on board, but the detour to Port Klang/Malacca will be one of your most amazing and remarkable excursion where you will have a wide variety of things to do to truly savor your time.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Singapore
Journey Ends at: Singapore
06 Nights / 07 Days
Singapore – Port Klang/Malacca – Singapore
- 04 nights’ accommodation in Singapore (Split).
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Cruise.
- Daily Breakfast in the Hotel.
- All meals and onboard activities are included on the cruise.
- Half Day City Tour with English speaking Guide (SIC).
- Night Safari Tour with transfers (SIC).
- Afternoon Sentosa Island Tour: Sentosa inclusions: Island admission, S.E.A Aquarium, 01-way cable car and Wings of time show (SIC).
- Full day Universal Studio Tour (SIC).
- Return Airport Transfers in Singapore (SIC).
- Return Cruise transfers in Singapore (SIC).
- Return transfers to the Cruise Port.
- Return Airport transfer.
- All transfer on Seat in Coach Basis.
- Return airfare charges.
- Applicable airport taxes.
- Singapore Visa Charges (INR 2500 Per Person extra for Indian Passport Holder).
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs).
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Lunch cost other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Government service tax @ 5.00%.
INR 49,999/- Per Person
Aqueen Lavender Hotel / Hotel Boss or Similar
Super Star Gemini Cruise or Similar
INR 61,999/- Per Person
Park Royal Kitchener or Similar
Super Star Gemini Cruise or Similar
Day 1: Arrival in Singapore
As soon as you arrive in Singapore, get to meet our IHPL representative who escorts you to your pre-booked hotel. Singapore is an exotic and one of the world’s most vibrant tourist destinations. Incredible beaches, amazing food, a dynamic nightlife and a wonderful shopping hotspot defines the country. The place is full of most enormous entertainment options and a breathtaking city scape that is worth admiring. Expend rest of the day at your wish.
Stay overnight at your hotel.
Day 2: Singapore (Half Day City Tour) – Cruise
Wake up to brace yourself for an enjoyable city tour. Get served with an energizing breakfast and leave for a drive through amazing landmarks within the city. Begin the tour with Padang Cricket Club located in the interior of “The Colonial Heart” and flanked by other remarkable buildings such as The Supreme Court and City Hall, Parliament House, St. Andrew’s Cathedral and other important structures. Visit the oldest temple in Singapore, The Thian Hock Keng Temple as well as The Fukein or Hoklo Temple.
Later in the day, tour to Merlion Park and savor the wonderful views of Marina Bay. The last part of the day is highlighted by the exotic cruise. Get transferred to the Cruise Port to board Super Star Gemini Cruise. Relish the lip smacking dinner and spend the night on cruise to enjoy the fabulous ambience.
Overnight stay on cruise.
Day 3: Cruise – Port Klang/Malacca
Today, after breakfast (of your choice), the day is at leisure. Enjoy the facilities and events on the cruise. Later, have lunch on- board (Complimentary) or opt for a stopover at Port Klang/Malacca. De-board the cruise and you have several options of entertainment to choose from. You can simply relax by the beaches or you can explore the various attractions. Both these places are dotted with several allures. Return to the cruise.
Day 4: Cruise – Singapore – Night Safari Tour
In the morning, have lip-smacking breakfast (of your choice) on the cruise. Later, disembark from the cruise and get transferred to the hotel in Singapore. The evening is scheduled for an exciting Night Safari. Settle into a tram and get ready a 40-minute journey through the wilderness, varying from the Himalayan foothills to the wild Equatorial Africa. As the tram moves and the animals keep on arriving, a live commentary giving information goes on in the background. You can spot varied animals species including tapirs, lions, tigers, rhinos, deer, civets, owl and other nocturnal animals. Thereafter, attend a 20-minute animal presentation, the Creatures of the Night Show. Back to the hotel.
Overnight stay in Singapore.
Day 5: Singapore – (Afternoon Sentosa Island Tour)
Post breakfast in the hotel, the day is at leisure. In the afternoon, embark on a Sentosa Twilight Tour, including one-way cable car ride, admission ticket and visits to the SEA Aquarium, Merlion Tower, and Wings of Time show, some of its wonderful charms. An amalgam of activities as well as attractions, Sentosa Island has splendid lush ambiance. This paradise has tropical resort, themed attraction, heritage center, Nature Park and more. Have a fun-filled day here. Return to the hotel.
Day 6: SINGAPORE (UNIVERSAL STUDIO TOUR)
On day 6, post breakfast, get all set for full day universal studio tour. One of the best attractions in Singapore, Universal Studio is a thrilling adventure for people of all ages. The first Hollywood movie theme park of Asia, Universal Studios has numerous thrilling rides and other exciting attractions such as shows, based on popular television series and chartbuster movies. The park is divided into varied theme sections- Hollywood, Ancient Egypt, SCI-FI city, New York, Far Far Away, Madagascar, and Lost World. Shrek 4-D Adventure, Ultimate 3D Battle, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventures, Madagascar ride, Revenge of the Mummy, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON dueling Coasters are some of the main rides and attractions here.
Day 7: Departure from Singapore
After breakfast, get an assisted transfer to the airport to board a flight for your onward journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost