A holiday in Bangkok and Pattaya brings out the amazing feel of exotic and excitement in tourists with their exquisite destinations, wonderful sights and a vibrant atmosphere. This incredible tour brings to you the amazing charms of Bangkok and Pattaya within you reach along with being served with excellent services of expert staff. Enjoy meeting new people, dip your fingers in most lip smacking cuisines and relish breathtaking experiences in this one of the most thrilling tours you will ever enjoy.
Journey Starts from: Bangkok
Journey Ends at: Bangkok
05 Nights / 06 Days
Bangkok – Pattaya
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Pattaya.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Bangkok.
- Pattaya City Tour on Seat in Coach Basis.
- Coral Island tour in Pattaya.
- Siracha tiger Zoo in Pattaya.
- Crocodile Farm in Pattaya.
- Tower Shoot & Sky Pattaya Rocket ball (Min 2 Pax) in Pattaya.
- Safari World and Marine Park in Bangkok.
- Chaophraya River Cruise with dinner in Bangkok.
- 05 breakfasts.
- Return airport transfers.
- All transfer on Seat in Coach Basis.
- Airfares and airport taxes.
- Visa fees and procedures.
- All entrance fees to monuments, camera fees, Porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature.
- Drinks at all functions / meals.
- Personal Insurance, we strongly recommend that the passengers take out their own insurance before departing for South Africa.
- Items of a personal nature such as telephone bills, room service, etc.
- Tips & Gratuities for drivers & guides.
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above.
- Porterage at hotels and airports
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, roadblocks, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, re-scheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
- Government Service Tax @ 5.00%
INR 22,999/- Per Person
Golden Beach – Std or Similar
Ecotel – Sup Room or Similar
INR 31,999/- Per Person
Eastin Pattaya – Sup Room or Similar
Eastin Makkasan, Bangkok – Sup Room or Similar
DAY 1: Arrive – Bangkok – Pattaya
Arrive at Bangkok Airport in the morning to be received cordially by our IHPL representative. Accompanied by the staff representative, get on a two hour drive to Pattaya, one of the most exotic beach destination in South East Asia. Post Arrival, indulge in your favorite pastimes. Enjoy the city ambience, relax and lay off at beaches, revel in the delicacies with local restaurants and relish the exotic bar. Pamper yourself with amazing body massages and shop till you drop. It’s like the whole city for your wishes. Evening is free at your leisure! Return to your hotel for the overnight stay.
DAY 2: Pattaya – Half Day Coral Island Tour in Pattaya and Crocodile Farm
Post Breakfast, get transferred to the picturesque Coral Island (Kohlan), passing through the wonderful azure waters of Gulf of Thailand. You have the entire day at your leisure. You can laze around the beach, relax, snorkel or swim around, relishing to the full, the island’s marvelously scenic beaches. There is also an option of diving down the sea waters to behold the exotic marine life from close quarters.
After this, Get transferred to the crocodile farm to marvel at these giant beasts from nearby. Besides having the largest water area, this farm also has largest population of crocodiles which are bred in-house. Spend the evening at your wish, soaking in and understanding this incredible city. Return to the hotel for the overnight stay.
DAY 3: Pattaya – Sriracha Tiger Zoo and Adventurous Activities
Start your day off with a healthy breakfast and travel to Sriracha Tiger Zoo, which is one of the best Tiger zoos in the world. Pervaded with wonderful natural surroundings all over, the park is house to hundreds of tigers which you can see closely. Herein you also have great opportunity to take amazing pictures while holding tiger cubs in your hands and feeding them. An amazing dose of entertainment lies in here for your family and friends.
In the latter part of the day, relish the adventurous rides like the Tower Shoot and Sky Pattaya to enjoy to the hilt. The evening is free at your leisure. Return to your hotel and stay for overnight at Pattaya.
DAY 4: Pattaya – Bangkok – Chao Phraya
After breakfast, get transferred from Pattaya to Bangkok and perform check in to your hotel and relax. Proceed to River City Pier later in the evening. From the River Shopping Complex, get aboard the beautiful Chao Phraya Princess Cruise and enjoy the amazingly picturesque sights of both the sides of the Chao Phraya River. Click the beautiful pictures of the two “Wonders by Night”-the temple of Dawn and the temple of Emerald Buddha, as you sail through the river on your amazing boat. Enjoy lip smacking dinner prepared carefully by expert chefs as well as live music as you revel in the delightful settings. Return to your hotel for the overnight stay.
DAY 5: Bangkok Safari World and Marine Park
Post Breakfast, get ready for a day full of fun and frolic at the Safari World and Marine Park, one of the Thailand’s most popular destinations. The park is divided into four different parts-the Safari Park, the Bird Park, The Games Corner, and the Macaw Island). An incredible haven of exotic wildlife, the Safari Park is an amazing world of several species like dolphins, orangutans, seals and many other exquisite birds as well as animals. The setting is closely African and there are mouth-watering lunch options to choose from. Transfer back to your hotel for few moments of relaxation. The evening is free to spend. Catch sights of amazing places within the city and experience the wonderful vibrancy of the place. Get transferred to your hotel for relaxed overnight stay.
DAY 6: Departure
Enjoy your morning meals and perform check out. Get transferred to the airport for your return journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- Prior to 45 days or more – 25% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure – 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-11 days of departure – 75% of tour cost
- 10 days to date of departure – 100%
- In case of no show – 100%