The Scandinavian Experience by Indian Holiday offers a vacation of cherished memories. The fixed group departure tour is a 9 Day and 8 Night sojourn. Start you tour with Copenhagen. The city has some incredible sights. Next is Oslo. The scenic city of Norway is fun-filled. Stockholm is next. The capital city of Sweden overlooks the Baltic Sea and is nothing short of breathtaking. Turku is a popular tourist attraction in Finland. Helsinki is the last stop on your tour. Trace the Finish history in every nook and corner of the city.
Pricing : ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Copenhagen
Journey Ends at: Helsinki
08 Nights / 09 Days
Copenhagen – Oslo – Stockholm – Overnight Ferry – Overnight Ferry – Turku – Helsinki
Day 1: Copenhagen
Arrive at Airport and take a shuttle transfer to reach your Hotel (on your own). The balance day is at leisure so that you can relax after your long haul flight. (Dinner).
Day 2: Copenhagen
After Breakfast, proceed for a guided city tour of Copenhagen. View the Bronze Sculpture of The Little Mermaid, Nyhavn Harbour, Rosenborg Castle, Christiansborg Palace, Church of our Saviour. Enjoy free time at Stroget. Balance day is free at leisure to explore the city on your own. (Breakfast and Dinner).
Day 3: Copenhagen – Oslo
After Breakfast, we drive to city of Oslo, known for its green spaces and museums. (Breakfast and Dinner).
Day 4: Oslo
After Breakfast, proceed for a guided city tour of Oslo. View the Oslo Opera House, Oslo Cathedral, Oslo Radhus 1 and Sognsvann. Enjoy free time at Frogner Park. (Breakfast and Dinner).
Day 5: Oslo – Stockholm
After Breakfast, we drive to capital city of Sweden – Stockholm, which encompasses 14 Island and more than 50 bridges. (Breakfast and Dinner).
Day 6: Stockholm – Overnight Ferry
After Breakfast, proceed for a guided city tour of Stockholm. View the Stockholm Palace, Stockholm City Hall and Riddarholm Church. Visit Sergels Torg and Kungstradgarden. Later proceed to Stockholm Pier to board an overnight ferry to Turku. (Breakfast and Dinner).
Day 7: Overnight Ferry – Turku – Helsinki
Disembark from the ferry and proceed to the capital and the largest city of Finland – Helshinki. Balance day is free at leisure to explore the city on your own. (Breakfast and Dinner).
Day 8: Helsinki
After Breakfast, proceed for a guided city tour of Helsinki. View the statue of Havis Amanda, Sibelius Monument, Helsinki Cathedral and visit Senate Square. Enjoy free time at Helsinki Railway Square. Balance day is free at leisure to explore the city on your own. (Breakfast and Dinner).
Day 9: Helsinki
Bid a farewell to your group. Take a shuttle transfer to the Airport (on your own). (Breakfast).
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost