If you wish to explore the best of Central Europe, opt for 6-night/7-day Prague, Vienna and Budapest Tour by Indian Holiday. During your tour, you get a chance to explore the major tourist attractions of these places. Prague, Vienna and Budapest are known to be the pillars of the Central Europe. Relish the lip-smacking food, partake in city tours, observe the cultural sights and sounds of the region and so on. Enjoy a memorable vacation with your loved ones.
Pricing : ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Prague
Journey Ends at: budapest
06 Nights / 07 Days
Prague – Vienna – Budapest
Day 1: Arrival in Prague
After arriving at the airport, meet our tour representative who helps you with an assisted transfer to your pre-booked hotel. Once you complete the check-in formalities, you are free to indulge in the activities of your interest. You can interact with the locals, can gorge of local renditions, can explore the surrounding area on-foot and more. Stay overnight in Prague.
Day 2: Prague
Post-Breakfast on the 2nd day of the tour, leave the comforts of your room for a city tour. During 3.5-hour city tour, you travel by a luxury coach but also have walk for a while to popularly explore some of the popular sights. Some of the major attractions of the day include the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Prague Castle, Wenceslas Square with an amazing state of St Wenceslas, the State Opera, the National Museum etc. This guided tour proves to be a nice option for a first-timer. Later, you drive past Charles Square along the banks of the Vltava River up to Charles Bridge, the Rudolfinum. This is followed by a drive towards the Old Town, where you also cross the former Jewish Quarter. In the Old town, you explore the Tyn Cathedral, the St Nicholas Church and 12 apostles and astronomical clock at the Old Town Hall. The tour ends at the modern city center. Overnight stay.
Day 3: Vienna
On day 3, after relishing breakfast, get transferred to Vienna by Eurail. Upon arrival in Vienna, check-in at your pre-booked hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. You can indulge in your own activities like relishing the popular delicacies, interacting with the locals, explore the nearby surrounding on your own, shopping at the popular markets etc. Overnight stay in Vienna.
Day 4: Vienna
After breakfast on day 4, you begin sightseeing in Vienna. Your first visit of the day is to the Schonebrunn Zoo, located in the Schonebrunn palace. Founded in the form of an imperial menagerie in the year 1752, it is the world’s oldest zoo. It is also the only place in Europe where one can see Giant Pandas who came here in 2003. You can also see koalas, elephants, jaguars, orang-utans etc here. This zoo also consists of a rainforest house, a petting zoo and a Children’s playground. After spending almost half of the day here, you next adventure is a ride on the world-famous Giant Ferris Wheel, constructed as the Wiener Riesenrad, 105 years ago. It is now a landmark in Vienna. Enjoy a round trip on this ride and enjoy some great views of the city. Stay overnight in Vienna.
Day 5: Budapest
On day 5, after breakfast, get transferred to Budapest by Eurail. After completing the check-in formalities at your pre-booked hotel, the rest of the day is free. Shop at the popular markets, have a little chit-chat with the local people, enjoy tasty delicacies of the region, explore the nearby surroundings on-foot. Stay overnight in Budapest.
Day 6: Budapest
After breakfast at the hotel, indulge in a city tour of Budapest. Get a pick-up from the hotel. You drive past the Danube on the Margaret Bridge or Margaret Island, and then drive up to the Royal Castle, located on the Buda side. This is the site where you get a chance to explore the Fishermen’s Bastion or Promenade as well as the Matthias Church. Overnight stay in Budapest.
Day 7: Departure
On the last day of your tour, after breakfast, complete the check -out formalities. Get an assisted transfer from the hotel to the Airport to board a flight for your onward journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost