Paris With Disneyland is a well planned tour that lets you explore Paris to the fullest. The tour will take you to iconic buildings like Eiffel Tower , a prominent attraction to be watched while in Paris. Enjoy a visit to the various structures build during the Napoleonic era for understanding the rich culture and history of the city. Close up with your favorite Disney Characters along with enjoying various fun and entertaining rides. While on the tour of Disneyland Paris, spend some time behind the scenes of your favorite Disney films at the Walt Disney Studio Park. Enjoy a romantic dinner at the Champs Elysees while you are kept entertained by the impressive performance of Bluebell Girls and the Lido Boy Dancers at the Lido Show.
Pricing : ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Paris
Journey Ends at: Paris
04 Nights / 05 Days
Day 1: Paris
On arriving at the Paris airport, meet our representative who’ll escort you to one of our listed hotels. Check-in at the hotel. Spend the day relaxing in the comfortable surroundings of the hotel room. In the evening you may take a leisurely walk to explore Paris, the romantic capital of the world. Experience an unforgettable evening by attending the Lido Show, the famous French cabaret located in the Champs Elysee. A major attraction of the show is to witness an impressive performance of Bluebell Girls and the Lido Boy Dancers. Later return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Paris: Panoramic City Tour
On the following day after breakfast, embark on a sightseeing tour of Delhi. The tour will start with a visit to some of the beautiful Napoleonic era structures followed by a visit to the Champ de Mars. This vast lawn features a wide walking path and the borders of the park are lined with a variety of trees and flowering shrubs. Eiffel Tower, one of the most famous icons of Paris is a prominent attraction to be watched. It is famed to be the tallest building present in Paris. Enjoy breakfast at one of the city hotels. Later in the day you may pay a visit to the Musee de Louvre, originally a royal fortress which was converted into the museum which houses more 35,000 works of art. It is an ideal place to learn and enjoy great Symposia, films, readings and concerts in the auditorium present in the museum. Drive past the Louvre Museum. Also pay a visit to Place Vendôme, Cathedral of Notre Dame and Comédie Française. In the evening return to the hotel for enjoying a lavish dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 3: Paris: Disneyland
The 3rd day of the tour is reserved for a full day excursion to Disneyland. The day is sure to be full of fun, entertainment and adventure. There are numerous rides present in the Disney Park, to make you feel the adrenaline rush under your skin. Also enjoy a visit to the beautiful Walt Disney Studio Park where you can enjoy the sight of various stunt shows and also enjoy watching a film being shot. It will surely delight you to watch the real-life sets where famous movies were created. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Paris
Post breakfast today the day is free for leisure activities. You may move out to explore the Paris on your own. During the tour you will find ornate and elegant architecture at every turn. It is impressive to see how these striking landmarks are connected and aligned through wide boulevards and open spaces offering magnificent views. After exploring Paris, the “City of Lights” return to the hotel for enjoying a sumptuous lip smacking dinner a dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Depart Paris
In the morning after breakfast, get transferred to Paris CDG airport on SIC basis to board a flight for your onward destination.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost