Oslo, Stockholm and Copenhagen are some of the most well-known destinations of the Scandinavian region, which boast of scenic beauty in abundance. Indian Holiday offers Oslo – Stockholm – Copenhagen Tour, a well-planned tour, which offers you a chance to explore these three places. During this itinerary of 6 nights and 7 days, you indulge in sightseeing, absorbing the rich culture and history of the region, relish sumptuous food and much more.
Pricing : ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Oslo
Journey Ends at: Copenhagen
06 Nights / 07 Days
Oslo – Stockholm – Copenhagen
Day 1: Oslo
After arriving at the airport in Oslo, meet our tour representative who helps you with an assisted transfer to your pre-booked hotel. After meeting the check-out formalities, you are free to spend the day as per your own liking. Norway’s capital city has a lot to offer- you can explore the nearby area on your own, can interact with the locals, can gorge on local dishes, can admire the scenery, can visit the market and more. Stay overnight in Oslo.
Day 2: Oslo
After breakfast on the 2nd day of the tour at the hotel, embark for sightseeing of Oslo, covering the major attractions. This sightseeing is of 4 hours-so you can do it in the morning or in the afternoon, according to your wish. Being the capital city, Oslo can be considered as the centre of tourism and culture. Placed amidst forested hills, Oslo is located at the top of the Oslo Fjord. The day is going to be fun-filled. You visit the Kon-Tiki Museum to have a look at the popular Kon-Tiki ship from the year 1947, used for Norwegian expedition across the Pacific Ocean. The other visit of the day is to the Holmenkollen Ski Jump. Vigeland Sculpture Park is going to be the other attraction of the day. In the afternoon, you enjoy a visit to the Norwegian Folk Museum or Norwegian Museum of Cultural History. It is one of the largest open-air museums in Europe. Overnight stay in Oslo.
Day 3: Stockholm
On day 3, have your breakfast and complete the check-out formalities at your hotel. Latyer, get an assisted transfer to the Oslo station to board a Eurail for Stockholm.
On arrival in Stockholm, our tour representative helps you with an assisted transfer to your pre-booked hotel. Spend the day as per your own discretion- interacting with the locals, relishing local renditions, shopping at the markets, exploring the surrounding area and so on. Overnight in Stockholm.
Day 4: Stockholm
Post-breakfast at the hotel on the 4th day, leave for sightseeing covering the well-known tourist monuments. Take a halt at Fjallgatan- a small street on the tip of a cliff offering an amazing view of the city. On one side, you can view the 18th century tree houses and on the other, enjoy the enchanting city view. Later, you are free to visit the attractions of your interest such as Gamla Stan, Vasa Museum, Stockholm Palace etc. Overnight in Stockholm.
Day 5: Copenhagen
After breakfast, get transferred from Stockholm to Copenhagen by Eurail. Upon arrival in Copenhagen, move to your pre-booked hotel and complete the check-in formalities. Thereafter, you are free to explore Copenhagen- the capital city of Denmark on your own. Explore the surrounding area, visit the local market, savour local delicacies and so on. Stay overnight in Copenhagen.
Day 6: Copenhagen
After breakfast at the hotel on the 6th day of the tour, you leave the hotel for embarking on a Hop-on Hop-off tour of vibrant Copenhagen. You are going to embark on the Mermaid tour, which is going to be of around an hour. The list of attractions of the day includes the Little Mermaid, Rosenberg Castle and Amalienborg Palace. The double-decker bus departs from each bus stop frequently. Overnight stay in Copenhagen.
Day 7: Departure
On 7th and the last day of the tour, have breakfast at the hotel. After check- out formalities, get an assisted transfer from the hotel to the airport to board flight for your onward destination.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost