Maldives is a beautiful tropical island nation in the Indian Ocean, which attracts leisure vacationers from all across the world. If you are looking for a relaxing holiday destination, Maldives it is. Opt for Mystical Maldives Tour, is a well-planned itinerary of 4 days, offering you a holiday that is filled with scenic beauty and memorable experiences. Enjoy leisure walk on the beaches, partake in water sports, savour the local delicacies, relax in the resort, go on-board a luxury cruise for exploring the atolls, visit the attractions of Male, and so on.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Maldives
Journey Ends at: Maldives
03 Nights / 04 Days
- 03 nights in Maldives (Male Island).
- Meals as per the resort.
- Return airport transfers by speed boat.
- Complimentary Freebies from resort.
- Applicable airport taxes (calculated as of 01st Dec 15).
- Return airfare charges.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any expense of personal nature like telephone charges etc.
- Any other item not included in the above mentioned inclusions.
- Tipping and portage payable to the driver, bellboy, room service or waiter.
- GST @ 5.00%.
- Maldives Visa (on arrival).
INR 27,999/- Per Person
Fun Island Resort and Spa – Beach Front Room or Similar
INR 30,999/- Adult in Twin
Paradise Island Resort and Spa – SUP Beach Bungalow or Similar
Day 1: Arrival in Maldives
Arrive at the Male Airport of Maldives. Meet our tour representative who helps you with an assisted transfer to your resort in a speed boat. Complete the check-in at the resort. You are now free to spend the day at leisure. Indulge in the activities of your interest. The beautiful tropical nation of Maldives in the Indian Ocean comprises of 26 ring-shaped atolls made of over 1,000 coral islands. You can visit the beach side, savour local cuisine, take a dip in the azure sea waters, enjoy a leisure walk on the beach, visit the local market etc. Return to the resort for dinner.
Overnight stay in Maldives.
Day 2: Maldives
Post breakfast, day 2 is at leisure. Spend it at your own pace. If you do not feel like going out, you can simply enjoy the recreational facilities being offered at your resort. The other option is of discovering the secret gems of the mighty Indian Ocean. You can go on-board a cruise that takes you towards the charming atolls. These luxury cruises come with well-equipped cabins, and in varying sizes. You can book one as per your need. Savour the stunning views and the colourful marine life. After de-boarding, you can partake in adventure activities. There are options like kayaking, kite surfing, jet skiing, snorkelling, scuba diving, banana boat riding and so on. Return to the resort for dinner.
Stay overnight at the resort.
Day 3: Maldives
On day 3, after breakfast, you can either opt for excursions that are being offered by the resort, or you can explore the Maldives’ capital city of Male. The busy capital city, spreads in an area of 1.77 square km, and is known to be a shopper’s paradise. It is a wonderful mix of old and new worlds as while on one side there are historic mosques, on the other are modern skyscrapers.
Tsunami Monument, Jumhoorie Maidan, National Mosque, Hukuru Miskiiy (Old Friday Mosque), Sultan Mosque are some of the popular attractions here. You can visit the beaches and indulge in leisure activities. Dinner at the resort.
Day 4: Depart from Maldives
Today, in the morning, have breakfast and get an assisted transfer to the Maldives International Airport to board your flight for the onward destination.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost