The capital of Russian Federation, Moscow plays a vital role in the Indian history. It is not only the political centre of Russia but also country’s leading city in population. The Moscow Heritage Tour, spanning over 5 nights and 6 days, will take you on a whirlwind tour across Moscow’s famous historic attractions. Most of the sights covered during the course of ‘Moscow Heritage Tour’ dates back to the 16th, 18th and the 19thcentury. The journey will take you to Grand Kremlin Palace complex, famous Museums and Cathedrals, each of which is an example of Renaissance masterpiece.
Pricing : ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Moscow
Journey Ends at: Moscow
05 Nights / 06 Days
Day 1 : Moscow (Arrival)
Upon your arrival in Moscow, you will be transferred to the hotel for dinner pre-decided for your stay. In the free time, you may choose to stroll in the local markets of Moscow, interact with local populace or tickle your taste buds with some local cuisines. Later, return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 : Moscow (Sightseeing)
In the morning, after breakfast, set out of your hotel and embark on a sightseeing tour of Moscow. The sightseeing tour of Moscow will cover attraction such as Cathedral of Christ the Savior, Moscow State University, the Hill of Respectful Salutation, the Sparrow Hills, the Boulevard Ring and the Theatre & Pushkin squares. Other places to visit in Moscow include St. Basil’s Cathedral, the Orthodox Church commissioned by Tsar Ivan IV in the 16th century and the famous ‘GUM’ department store. In the free time, you may like to visit Tretyakov Gallery- the Russian art museum founded by ‘Paul Tretyakov in the 19th century, Old Arbat Street where you can find sidewalk artists, cafes and shops. Later, return to the hotel for dinner and night stay.
Day 3 : Visit to Moscow Kremlin
The day 3 will start with a visit to the famous historical fortified complex ‘Moscow Kremlin’. It is located in the heart of Moscow and serves as the official residence of the President of the Russian Federation. Then there is Kremlin Armory-the treasury museum, which is a part of the Grand Kremlin Palace complex. It houses an exquisite collection of gowns, thrones, gold & silver items created by Russian and European goldsmiths. Other renowned jewelry pieces include Faberge Easter Eggs, Knightly Armor and Court Gala Carriages. Next, you will head to ‘The Cathedral Square’, which is the central square of the Moscow Kremlin, and other places such as the Assumption, Archangel’s, Holy Annunciation Cathedrals, The Tsar Cannon, The Tsar Bell, The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and Alexander Garden. The crescendo of your day 3 tour will reach at Moscow Underground Railway, which was opened in 1935. Later, return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Moscow (sightseeing)
The day 4 is scheduled for a visit to the Cathedral of Christ the Savior. The original cathedral was designed by the Russian architects & artists of the late 19th century. However, it was later destroyed in 1931 and rebuilt in the 1990’s. Other places that you can visit include Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts- one of the largest Russian museums of foreign art. It houses a vast collection of famous antiques belonging to medieval and Renaissance masterpieces. Later, return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5 : Visit to the New Maiden Nunnery
The day 5 is scheduled for a visit to the New Maiden Nunnery. It is a famous convent founded in the 16th century and known for its sacred relics as well as the home of girls of noble origin. Besides, there is New Maiden Cemetery, which is famous as the burial place of many notable Russian and Soviet politicians, musicians, actors and authors. The rest of the day is free to relax in your hotel room, savor some delicious delicacies and shop for some souvenirs. Later, return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 6 : Moscow (Departure)
Today, after breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive towards Moscow airport to board flight back home.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost