The package,” Colors of Mysore, Ooty and Kodaikanal” is a 6 days – 5 night trip, covering the beautiful parts of the South.
The calm hills with lush green surroundings of Ooty and Kodaikanal, will surely chase your monotonous routine away.
A totally rejuvenating, hassle free trip awaits you and Mysore with its spectacular assets will amaze you.
Pricing : ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 September 2018
Journey Starts from: Mysore
Journey Ends at: Coimbatore
05 Nights / 06 Days
Mysore – Ooty – Kodaikanal – Coimbatore
Day 1: Bangalore – Mysore:
You first arrive at the Bangalore airport, where you will be received by the representative. Then, you head towards Mysore, it takes about 3 hours drive to reach. Once you are there, you check- in at the hotel. Later, you visit the beautiful Brindavan Garden and return back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 2: Mysore – Ooty:
You check – out of the hotel in the morning, after your breakfast. You go out for a sightseeing tour in Mysore; visit the Chamundi Hills and the Bull Temple. Lastly, you visit the Mysore Palace and proceed to Ooty. On the way you stop to see the Pykara Lake, which offers a great view. Once you reach Ooty, you check- in at the hotel, enjoy your dinner, and later retire for the night.
Day 3: Ooty:
Your day is planned out for Ooty sightseeing, so to do that you leave right away after breakfast. You visit Doddabetta Peak, Botanical Garden and later visit Charing Cross, You can indulge in shopping and a nice lunch in the town. Next, you visit the Tea Museum and the Ooty lake where you can enjoy the boat ride. Later, in the evening, you return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4: Ooty – Kodaikanal:
You check out of the hotel in the morning after breakfast and head towards Coonoor. There is also a toy train ride that takes you to Coonoor, you can opt for that. After the exciting train journey, you visit the Sim’s park, dolphin’s nose and lamb’s rock. You further drive to Kodaikanal, and on reaching there you check in at the hotel where dinner will be served and you can retire for the night.
Day 5: Kodaikanal:
After breakfast, you go out for kodaikanal sightseeing, the place is covered in greenery and the view it offers is spectacular. Visit the Pillar Rock and the Coakers Walk. Later you can enjoy boating at the Kodai lake and then, return to the hotel. Have dinner and stay overnight.
Day 6: Kodaikanal – Coimbatore:
The trip comes to an end with your return to the airport for your journey later.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost