The Maldives Island, every year attract an amazing number of leisure vacationers from all around the world who wish to simply relax during their holidays. If you wish to get away from chaotic city life to embark upon a rejuvenating and relaxing vacation, Maldives 3-night/4-day tour by Indian Holiday offers you a chance to fulfill your wish. Enjoy the sight of endless water, admire the beautiful scenery, explore the pristine islands, visit the amazing Male city, relax in your resort, just laze-around on the beach and create unforgettable memories.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Maldives
Journey Ends at: Maldives
03 Nights / 04 Days
- 03 Nights’ accommodation in the above resort.
- Return airport transfers by speed boat.
- Meal plan as mentioned below.
- Assistance at the airport by hotel representative.
- Welcome drinks on arrival.
- Up to 2 bottles of water 500 ml per room, per day (01 bottle per day for single room).
- Tea/coffee making facilities (01 set of tea/coffee per room, per day).
- Return airfare charges.
- Applicable Airport taxes.
- Service Tax @ 5.0%
- Maldives Visa Free on Arrival.
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs).
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
INR 25,499/- Per Person
Fun Island Resort and Spa – Beach Front Room or Similar
INR 29,499/- Adult in Twin
Paradise Island Resort and Spa – SUP Beach Bungalow or Similar
Day 1: Arrival in Maldives
Upon arriving in Maldives, get an assisted transfer to the pre-booked report via speed boat. After completing the check-in formalities, you are free to spend the day according to your liking. You can spend the day enjoying the facilities of the resort, can take a walk on the beach, admiring the scenery, can interact with the locals, taste the sumptuous food and so on. Post dinner at the resort, overnight stay.
Day 2: Day at leisure
After breakfast on the second day at the resort, the day is at leisure. You can indulge in various kinds of recreational facilities that your resort is offering. You can also opt to discover the hidden secrets of the Indian Ocean. You can go aboard a cruise towards the atolls. These cruises come in all cabin-sizes from smaller ones to those having around 75 cabins. These are luxury cruises, well-equipped with all sorts of facilities. Post lunch, you can relax and enjoy the amazing views. Dinner and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 3: Day at leisure
On day 3, post breakfast, you have options to choose from. You can either partake in the resort’s recreational activities or can choose an excursion. Relax on the beach or partake in water activities such as snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, water polo, explore the underwater coral reefs and marine life etc. Dinner and overnight in the resort.
Day 4: Depart from Maldives
On the last day, post breakfast, check-out from the resort. Get transferred to the airport to board the flight back home.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost