Marvels of Mauritius, a tour package of 4 nights and 5 days, offers you a chance to discover the mesmerizing beauty of Mauritius, a picturesque island located in the Indian Ocean. Spend a relaxing vacation exploring the scenic locations. This tour lets you explore the major attractions of Mauritius including South Island, Ile Aux Cerfs and North Island. A prime highlight of this itinerary is a visit to the Grand Basin, a natural lake that is a Hindu religious site as well.
Pricing : ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Mauritius
Journey Ends at: Mauritius
04 Nights / 05 Days
Day 1: Arrive in Mauritius
Once you arrive in Mauritius, meet an IHPL representative who helps you with an assisted transfer to your pre-booked hotel. Have dinner and retire for an overnight stay in the comforts of your room.
Day 2: Tour of Ile Aux Cerfs (speedboat)
Once you have your breakfast, leave by coach to arrive at the jetty from where you go on-board a speed boat for a day’s excursion to Ile Aux Cerfs, a lagoon on the eastern coast. Once you arrive at the island, spend a day relaxing at the beach, admiring the surrounding beauty and indulging in water sports adventure (at your own expenses). Return to the hotel in the evening, for dinner and night stay.
Day 3: North Island Tour
After breakfast on day 3, leave for a day’s tour of North Island. Once you reach, explore Port Louis, its beautiful capital city. Visit the mesmerizing Caudan Waterfront and other French colonial –style buildings. After a day’s excursion, return to your hotel for a sumptuous dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 4: South Island Tour
The 4th day of the tour post breakfast is fixed for a day trip to South Island. Indulge in sightseeing, once you arrive. Today’s tour includes visits to the Trou Aux Cerfs, also called Murr’s Volcano – a dormant volcano along with a crater, the Grand Bassin – a natural lake in the crater of a dormant volcano that is also a Hindu religious site and lastly Chamarel, a beautiful village also referred to as the Coloured Earth because of its vivid hues and waterfalls. In the evening, back to your hotel for a relaxed dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 5: Departure
Day 5 is the last day of the tour when post breakfast you get transferred to the airport to catch a flight for your onward journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost