Maldives is fringed with palm trees, and its white sand beaches make it an exquisite getaway. You not only enjoy the enthralling water sports activities in Maldives, you also have the chance to explore one of the best shopping destinations, Colombo in Srilanka. Experience the best of Maldives and Sri Lanka in this 6 days long tour.
Pricing : ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Maldives
Journey Ends at: Sri – Lanka
05 Nights / 06 Days
Maldives – Sri Lanka
Day 1: Maldives
On your arrival in Malé International Airport, you meet our tour representative and get assisted transfer to hotel by speedboat. Check in at the resort and spend the rest of the day at leisure in Male, the island capital, known for its picturesque beauty. Crystal clear waters and clean beaches are known for their tranquility and are look alluring. It attracts all kinds of tourists- those who are looking for a peaceful retreat and those too who wish to partake in adventure activities. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Maldives
This morning, after breakfast go for some water sports activities. Day 2 of your tour is going to be an exciting one. Maldives offers unparalleled experience of water skiing, jet skiing, water surfing, snorkeling, sailing, parasailing, beach volleyball, basket ball etc. Partake in water sports activity of your interest.You also have the option to either go Island-hopping or morning line-fishing, game fishing in speedboat, or go for night fishing trip with a barbecue dinner. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 3: Maldives
After breakfast on the third day, you have an option of visiting either the Maldives National Museum or Hukuru Mosque. The museum houses the collection of artifacts like the Sultanese thrones and palanquins. View some most amazing artifacts of the Maldivian history. Hukuru Friday Mosque is an ancient decorated mosque that is adorned with golden dome. You later go for a stroll in the local markets for fish or other goods. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 4: Maldives- Colombo
On the 4th day of the tour, you arrive in Sri Lanka today, meet our tour representative and get transferred to a hotel in Colombo. Rest of the day is to be spent at leisure. Colombo, Sri Lanka’s capital and the largest city, is home to some of the most marvelous structure of colonial architecture and some pristine beaches too. Colombo boasts of a rich colonial heritage. Stay overnight in hotel.
Day 5: Colombo
On the 5th day of the tour, upon breakfast, get set for city tour and shopping. You can visit the popular attractions of Colombo such as Viharamahadei temple, Gangaramaya Buddhist temple, National Zoological Garden, Beira Lake, Colombo Dutch Museum, Seema Malaka temple, Kelaniya Raja Maha Vihara and so on. Do not miss gorging on sumptuous delicacies of local cuisines. If your interest lies in shopping, you have plenty of options. There are both malls and normal markets where you can get your hands on jewellery, electronic goods, clothes, fruits, handicrafts items, and so on. Overnight in hotel.
Day 6: Tour ends
On the last day, have breakfast and get assisted transfer to airport to continue your onward journe
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost