One of the most exotic tourist destinations, Dubai is high on charts of all the travelers that have exciting and adventurous holidays on their mind. Full of most exquisite locations, thrilling rides, desert sojourns, astonishing structures and incredible water parks, Dubai has all the ingredients of perfect destination that takes you on the next level of experience. This impressive package takes on one of your most fantastic adventures of your lifetime. Added with Abu Dhabi, this 05 Nights/06Days trip becomes much more enticing and full of fun.
Pricing: ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: India
Journey Ends at: India
05 Nights / 06 Days
Dubai – Abu Dhabi
Day 1: Arrive Dubai – Abu Dhabi
As you arrive in Dubai, you are cordially greeted by our IHPL representative who then escorts you to Abu Dhabi to your designated hotel. Perform Check in and relax and rejuvenate in the comfortable settings of your room. The evening is free at your leisure. Enjoy the wonderful city atmosphere of Abu Dhabi. You can indulge in some shopping and sightseeing. Return to your hotel for the overnight stay.
Day 2: Abu Dhabi-City Tour and Ferrari World
Enjoy your breakfast in the morning and proceed towards the city tour of Abu Dhabi as well as the Grand Mosque. Enjoy a thrilling visit to Ferrari World, which is one of the most exciting destinations with more than 20 exclusive rides as well as draws for tourists of all ages. There are speed thrill rides as well as world’s most advanced simulators to keep you inspired and entertained. In addition to this, visitors can also enjoy the delicacies of Italian restaurants as well revel in amazing shopping experiences. Return to your hotel for the overnight stay.
Day 3: Abu Dhabi-Dubai-Top of Burj Khalifa Tour
Post breakfast, check out of the hotel and get transferred to your hotel in Dubai. Perform Check in and relax in the peaceful and comfortable surroundings of your room. The evening is marked for your visit to Burj Khalifa, The world’s tallest tower. Reach the top of the building to experience the amazing skyline of Dubai. Marvel at the astonishing architecture and tremendous engineering feat of the building from such a soaring height. Return to your hotel for a comfortable and luxurious overnight stay.
Day 4: Dubai-Wild Wadi Water Park and Desert Safari Tour
After breakfast, get transferred to Wild Wadi Water Park, an exciting water themed hotspot, situated between Burj Al Arab and Jumeirah Beach Hotel. Experience the excitement of Tantrum Alley, the tunnel of Doom, Burj-Surj, Breakers’ Bay, Wipeout and Riptide Flow Riders and Juha journey etc. that takes you through the exciting twists and turns of the rides, leaving you completely thrilled. Get a hair-splitting experience of weightlessness on the “Jumeirah Sceirah” which is a speed slide that hurtles the visitor into a stupendous depth of 100 feet into the valley.
The latter half of the day is spent in enjoying the desert safari along with a delicious BBQ dinner and the Belly Dance program towards evening. The desert tour starts off with a thrilling ride amidst the sand dunes. Catch all the experience of deserts, take stunning pictures and then proceed to Ali’s camel farm for a short trip. Post this, proceed towards the desert camp. En route, watch the majestic sunset at a brief stopover. Move towards the camp where a warm welcome awaits you. Get treated with Arabic coffee, dates and tea and enjoy the amazing ambience as the charcoal fire and traditional oven is lit towards the preparation for the evening dinner. Relax in the Arabic tents with supreme comforts and chill besides the campfire. Also revel in the quintessential desert experience with a camel ride or get a henna tattoo. An exotic entertainment with Tanoura dance show and an attractive belly dance against the backdrop of the music of Arabia also waits you in the evening. The trip ends with a number of delicious courses including barbeques, meats and salads presented to you under the starlit sky along with enjoying amazing Arabic music. Post dinner, drive back to your hotel for the overnight stay.
Day 5: Dubai-Aquaventure Water Park and Visit to Lost Chambers Aquarium
Post breakfast, proceed for an exciting sojourn to Aquaventure Water Park. Set in a vast expanse of 42 acres, the park is a wonderful spot to have all the fun and adventure with family and friends. The park is full of most thrilling attractions such as speed slides, rivers, rapids, splashes children area, play area, lush tropical landscapes as well as a private beach.
Visit to the Lost Chambers Aquarium, one of the most incredible destinations and a site to explore the mysterious ruins of Atlantis as well as nearly 65,000 different species of marine life. Moving through the maze of underwater halls and tunnels is a wonderfully rewarding experience, full of amazing encounters which will be forever etched in your memory. Return to your hotel for the overnight stay.
Day 6: Depart Dubai
The morning start off with breakfast. Thereafter, get transferred to Dubai International Airport to catch the flight back home.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost