Maharashtra is one of the best tourist attractions in India. Its natural beauty is the main reason tourists get attracted to this region. Maharashtra is famous for its pristine Beaches, strong forts and rich culture.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 September 2018
Journey Starts from: Mumbai
Journey Ends at: Mumbai
04 Nights / 05 Days
1 Night Mumbai – 1 Night Lonavala – 2 Nights Mahabaleshwar
- Accommodation for 04 nights / 05 days on twin / double sharing basis
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast and dinner.
- Exclusive AC car for transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary only.
- Hotel luxury taxes as applicable.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5.00%
INR 15,975/- Adult in Twin
INR 7,950/- extra adult
INR 4,900/- child without bed
Golden Swan / Similar
Sai Moreshwar / Similar
Hotel Bharat / Similar
Day 01: Arrive Mumbai
Arrive at Mumbai Airport in the morning and get transferred to your hotel. After checking into the hotel, proceed to explore some exciting local attractions like the famous Gateway of India, the historical Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum and charming drive by Marine Drive. Also, visit the Hanging Garden and the Girgum Beach; which is much more than just the seashore. After a visit to Mani Bhavan, return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02: Mumbai to Adlabs Imagica – Lonavala (3 hrs)
In the morning, after a 2 to 3 hour drive from Mumbai arrive at the Adlabs Imagica Theme Park near Khopoli; enjoy several thrill rides, shows, attractions and zones till 7 pm. Then, proceed for Lonavala (40 Min drive). Hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03: Lonavala – Mahabaleshwar (5 hrs)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed for sightseeing of Lonavala covering Bushi Dam, Tiger Leaps, Nose Point etc. Leave for Mahabaleshwar. Arrive in Mahabaleshwar and check-in to the hotel. Overnight stay at Mahabaleshwar.
Day 04: Mahabaleshwar and Panchgani sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed for the local sightseeing covering Wilson Point, Mapro Garden, Venna Lake, Marjorie Point, etc. Also visit Panchgani Town and its sightseeing places like Table Land, Parsi Point. Overnight stay at Mahabaleshwar.
Day 05: Mahabaleshwar to Pune (4 hrs) or Mumbai (7 hrs)
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed towards Pune / Mumbai to board the train / flight for onward journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost