Magical Mauritius Tour, a package of 6 nights and 7 days, offers you a chance to explore the beautiful island of Mauritius so that you can spend a memorable vacation with your loved ones. During the tour, you get to indulge in a number of activities like sightseeing at various popular places, water sports at the famous beaches, shopping at well-known spots and more. One of the major highlights of this package by Indian Holiday is a visit to Grand Bassin- a sacred Hindu lake.
Pricing : ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Mauritius
Journey Ends at: Mauritius
06 Nights / 07 Days
Day 01: Arrival
On arrival at the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport, meet our tour representative who helps you with an assisted transfer to your pre-booked hotel. The rest of the day is free for leisure activities- you can interact with the locals, can relish sumptuous local dishes, can indulge in shopping or can explore the surroundings on foot. After a special dinner, return to the comforts of your room for an overnight stay.
Day 02: North Island Tour
Post- breakfast, you proceed to explore the northern region of Mauritius, the beautiful island. Visit Port Louis, the capital city. Thereafter, visit Le Caudan Waterfront, an extremely popular tourist destination and spend some quality time here. You can shop here for souvenirs too. Have sumptuous dinner. Stay overnight.
Day 03 South Island Tour
After breakfast on the 3rd day of your tour, you explore the southern region of this island. The first visit of the day is the Floreal factory near Curepipe, Trou Aux Cerfs- also known as Murr’s Volcano, this is a dormant volcano as well as the Grand Basin- also known as Ganga Talao, it is a sacred Hindu lake. Stay overnight in Mauritius.
Day 04 Aux Cerf Island Tour
All of day 4 is for exploring Ile Aux Cerf Island, also known as Deer Island. Enjoy a jetty ride across to the island with beautiful beaches and crystal clear water. The day is free for leisure activities-relax at the beach, admire the beauty of the white sand or indulge in water sports such as kayaking and parasailing. Overnight stay.
Day 05 Mauritius
The 5th day of the tour after breakfast is free for leisure activities. Enjoy being on the beach, relax, admire the scenery spread around, take a leisure walk and more. After dinner, have an overnight stay.
Day 06 Mauritius
Post breakfast, the day is free to indulge in leisure activities. Overnight in Mauritius.
Day 07: Departure
Once you have your breakfast, get on-time assistance to the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport to board a flight for your home.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost