Magical Maldives Tour, a well-planned tour of 5 days and 4 nights by Indian Holiday offers you a chance to explore the beautiful scenery of the Maldives, officially known as the republic of Maldives. During the tour of this island country, you can indulge in a number of activities- you can laze around the white sandy washes, enjoy the sight of the blue sea waters, explore the marine coral life or partake in water sports.
Pricing : ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Maldives
Journey Ends at: Maldives
04 Nights / 05 Days
Day 1 : Arrival in Maldives
On arriving at the Male airport, meet an IHPL representative who helps you with assisted transfer to your resort by speedboat. Complete the check-in formalities at the resort. Thereafter, the day is free to admire the scenic beauty of massive lagoons sprinkled all around. You are free for leisure activities- take a dip in the blue sea waters, explore the nearby attractions, walk on the sandy beaches and so on. Post dinner, overnight stay in Maldives.
Day 2 : Maldives
The second day of the tour is free to enjoy a lazy day around on the white sandy beaches of Maldives. Indulge in the activities of your interest. Treat your eyes to the enchanting beauty spread around you. You can also visit any inhabited island to explore it or simply go on-board a cruise. These cruises range from small sailing boats and go up to ships that have as many as 75 cabins along with world-class services and amenities to boast of. Dinner and overnight stay in Maldives.
Day 3 : Maldives
Day 3 of the tour is completely at leisure where you can do anything that you want to. Start your day with a sumptuous breakfast. You can simply relax on the beach or can partake in water sports like snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, water polo, explore the underwater coral reefs and marine life. You can also visit Male, Maldives’ capital city. Male is an amazing mix old and new sensibilities. Back to the hotel for dinner. Stay overnight in the Maldives.
Day 4 : Maldives
Post breakfast on day 4, get all set for another interesting day that you can spend as per your own preferences. If you wish, you can opt for a half-day island hopping tour. Maldives comprises of around 1200 small islands. Treat your eyes to the beauty of these amazing islands. You can laze around on the popular beaches, have a lot at the lush scenery and prosperous vegetation, take a leisure walk, soak-in the serenity and more. Back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5 : Departure from Maldives
Today is the last day of the tour when after having breakfast, you get an assisted transfer to the airport to catch a flight to your onward destination
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost