Italian Sojourn, a tour package of 5 nights and 6 days, can rightly be called a perfect way to explore the best of Italy. This meticulously planned tour itinerary by Indian Holiday takes you to famous and enchanting destinations of Rome, Florence and Venice. Some of the major highlights of the tour are Hop on Hop Off tour in Rome Gondola ride in Venice anda visit the world-renowned Leaning Tower of Pisa in Florence.
Pricing : ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 September 2018
Journey Starts from: Rome
Journey Ends at: Venice
05 Nights / 06 Days
Rome – Florence – Venice
DAY 01: Arrival in Rome
After arriving in Rome, meet an IHPL representative who helps you out with an assisted transfer to your hotel on SIC (seat in coach) basis. Post rapping-up the check-in, you are free to spend the day as per your liking. You also have an option for Rome by Night Tour where you get to explore the delightful city of Rome during the night and visit its popular structures as well as locations. Stay overnight.
DAY 02: Rome – Hop on Hop Off tour
On day 2 of your journey, leave your hotel for the Hop on Hop off Tour of Rome. By going aboard a double-decker bus, you visit all the prime monuments of Rome. Overnight stay in Rome.
DAY 03: Rome – Florence (around 1 ½ hours): Excursion to Pisa
Have your breakfast on the 3rd day of your tour and arrive at the Rome station to hop on-board your train to Florence. On reaching, check-in at your pre- booked hotel on your own. The afternoon is scheduled for a short trip to Pisa. The drive along the beautiful riversides is absolutely scenic. Take a guided tour to the Piazza dei Miracoli to explore the world-renowned Leaning Tower, the Florence Baptistery, the Cathedral and the remaining major monuments. Overnight stay in Florence.
DAY 04: Florence – Venice (around 2 ½ hrs): Gondola Ride
On day 4, have your breakfast and arrive at the Florence station on your own to board the train to Venice where after reaching, you need to arrive at the hotel on your own. The evening is scheduled for a ride on the Gondola that offers you an opportunity to have a magical view of the mesmerizing landscape of this floating city. Stay overnight in Venice.
DAY 05: Venice – Half Day Murano, Burano and Torcello
After breakfast, leave for a half-day trip to Murano, Burano and Torcello, this group of 3 islands is popular for its glass manufacturing industry and some other amazing attractions. Stay overnight in Venice.
DAY 06: Departure
Post breakfast at the hotel on the last day of your tour, get transferred on a Private basis to the Venice Airport to board a flight for your next destination.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost