Return airfare with taxes, visa, hotel accommodation with breakfast, private car transfers, sightseeing as per itinerary, Fast train 2nd class ticket with reservation – Venice, Florence, Pisa, Naples, Capri, Anacapri, Rome.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: India
Journey Ends at: India
08 Nights / 09 Days
2 Nights Rome – 2 Nights Naples – 2 Nights Florence – 2 Nights Venice
- Return economy class air ticket with airport taxes.
- Visa charges.
- Daily breakfast.
- Hotel service charges and taxes.
- Private car transfers – Rome Airport (FCO) to Rome Hotel / Venice (Mestre / Island [Piazzale Roma] Hotel to Venice Airport (Marco Polo).
- Sightseeing on SIC basis.
- Half day Rome by night tour.
- Half day Vatican & St Peter’s.
- Full Day Tour to Pompeii & Amalfi Coast / Naples.
- Half-Day City Tour in Pisa.
- Walking + Gondola Ride in Venice.
- Excursion to the Islands of Venice Lagoon (Murano Burano Torcello).
- Fast train 2nd Class Ticket with Reservation – Rome to Naples, Naples to Florence, Florence to Venice.
- Any Increase in the airfare, fuel Surcharge, Taxes and any other taxes or charges levied by airlines, Govt. of India.
- Any increase in visa fee.
- Courier Charges if any to be paid for delivering the documents.
- Any other expenses of personal nature, anything not mentioned under “Cost Includes”.
- Portages at hotels, airport and sea ports.
- Service Tax @ 5.00% will be charged on the billing amount.
INR 129,941/- Adult in Twin
INR 132,188/- Adult in Twin
INR 139,323/- Adult in Twin
INR 146,543/- Adult in Twin
Day 01: Rome
Arrive into the Eternal City Rome, on arrival at Rome airport a private car transfer will take you to your hotel in Rome. Check-in at the hotel. Evening take a tour, discovering the Eternal City, the Fountain of the Nayads, admire the Roman Forum, the Coliseum, the Arch of Constantine and the Circus Maximus. Castel Sant’Angelo, St. Peter’s, Porta Flaminia, Via Veneto, Piazza Navona, Trevi Fountain. Return to your hotel. Overnight in Rome.
Day 02: Rome
Breakfast in the hotel. After breakfast, the tour begins by through Piazza Della Repubblica with the Fountain of the Nayads the Aurelian walls which once surrounded the ancient city. En route you will see the famous Villa Borghese Park, Piazza del Popolo where you will see an Egyptian obelisk. On arrival at the Vatican Walls, your guide will lead you into the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel (entrance ticket included). Finally we go inside St. Peter’s Basilica. The rest of the day is free as you wish. Return to your hotel. Overnight in Rome.
Day 03: Naples
Breakfast in the hotel, train to Naples. Arrive in the Capital of the Campania Region of Italy – Naples Napoli in Italian. It sits on the coast on the northern edge of the Bay of Naples, one of the most beautiful bays in Italy. Check-in to the hotel. Day is free to relax. Tonight (on your own) you indulge yourself the Pizza, one of Italy’s most famous foods, originated in Naples and pizza is taken very seriously here. You’ll find lots of great pizza places but be sure you look for one with a wood-burning oven! Overnight in Naples.
Day 04: Naples
After breakfast in the hotel, visit of the ruins of Pompeii, buried by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 A.D. and brought back to light nearly intact. The tour will show you something of the lifestyle of the ancient inhabitant of the town. Stop in a local fabric to look at the productive process of Cameos and Corals. After lunch you will continue with the driver (without guide) for the panoramic tour of the Amalfi Coast, where are placed the beautiful towns of Sorrento, Positano and Amalfi. Return to Naples. Overnight at Naples.
Day 05: Florence
After breakfast in the hotel, you proceed to Florence which is one of the most beautiful and ancient cities in Italy and the world. Check-in at the hotel, in the afternoon a splendid excursion through the fertile and picturesque Tuscan countryside to the historic university city of Pisa, famous for its architectural beauty. Upon arrival in Pisa, guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli, leaning Tower, the Baptistery and other important monuments. This is followed by a visit to the interior of the Cathedral. Back to Florence, evening at leisure. Overnight in Florence.
Day 06: Florence
After breakfast in the hotel, you are free to do as you wish. You can select from the optional tours if you require any tours. Overnight in Florence.
Day 07: Venice
Breakfast in the hotel, in the morning departure to Venezia, the Queen of the Adriatic Sea. For a thousand years the city was one of the most enduring mercantile sea powers on the face of the earth. Check-in at the hotel. Enjoy floating along the canals of Venice. Be captivated by the glamour and elegance of the city and its magnificent palaces and churches facing the Grand Canal. Walking tour of the area between Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge, passing through la Fenice Theatre, Scala del Bovolo, Ponte di Rialto. The visit does not include an explanation of the St. Marks square. At the end of the visit on foot, embarking on gondola and 35 minutes ride along the Grand Canal and minor channels. Overnight in Venice.
Day 08: Venice Island Tour
Today after breakfast, proceed to Alilaguna’s Pier at St. Mark’s waterfront. Embark on a motorboat and visit the Island Murano, where one can watch the antique art of making glass. Then one proceeds to the characteristic Island of Burano, with its strong colours and light contrast, fisher island and renowned for the lace making. Last Island Torcello with its old Cathedral and its atmosphere of remote Venetian past. Return to St. Mark’s Square. Overnight in Venice.
Day 09: Departure
Breakfast in the hotel. In the morning departure to the Venice airport. Tour ends.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost