Return airfare with taxes, visa, hotel accommodation with breakfast and excursions. Zurich / Geneva – Lucerne – Mt. Titlis – Bern Golden Pass – Interlaken – Jungfraujoch.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: India
Journey Ends at: India
04 Nights / 05 Days
2 Night Lucerne – 2 Night Interlaken
- Return economy class air ticket with taxes.
- Schengen Visa.
- Accommodation in three star hotels.
- Swiss rail package ticket in second class.
- Excursion to Mt.Titlis with Ice Flyer.
- Excursion to Jungfraujoch.
- Any increase in the airfare, fuel Surcharge, Taxes and any other taxes or charges levied by airlines, Govt. of India.
- Any increase in Schengen visa fee.
- Cost of extension / deviation of air ticket.
- Courier Charges if any to be paid for delivering the documents.
- Any other expenses of personal nature, anything not mentioned under “Cost Includes”.
- Portages at hotels, airport and sea ports.
- Service Tax @ 5.00% will be charged on the billing amount.
INR 101,574/- Adult in Twin
INR 101,981/- Adult in Twin
INR 107,316/- Adult in Twin
INR 107,261/- Adult in Twin
Arrive Zurich or Geneva airport. Take the train to Lucerne. Lucerne is located on Lake and is famous for its Chapel Bridge and the Lion Monument. We suggest you to visit these sights along with a walk in the Old Town of Lucerne with its small cobbled streets and lanes with cafe’s and shops. At night we suggest you to visit the famous Casino Lucerne located on Haldenstrasse. Overnight in Lucern.
Breakfast at hotel. Full day’s excursion to Mt. Titlis. Train to Engelberg & board the cable car to top. The last leg of cable car is the Rotating Gondola that revolves full 360 degrees before reaching the top. Enjoy the activities on top including the Ice Flyer. Many restaurants serve local and international cuisine that can be paid and taken on spot. Return to Lucerne by evening with an optional stopover in Engelberg to see the typical Swiss village. Overnight in Lucerne.
Breakfast at hotel. Train to Interlaken. Day is free to spend in the famous Hoheweg where you see different cafe’s and restaurants. We suggest visiting Bucherer, world’s most famous watch and jewellery store. Overnight in Interlaken.
Breakfast at hotel. The journey to the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe, at 3454 metres Europe’s highest altitude railway station, is a highlight of every visit to Switzerland. It offers visitors a high- Alpine wonderworld of ice, snow and rock, which can be marvelled at from vantage terraces, the Aletsch Glacier or in the Ice Palace. The Jungfrau Railway takes you through the rock of the Eiger and Monch and from two intermediate stations you can enjoy stunning views to the Eiger Wall and the Sea of Ice. Overnight in Interlaken.
After breakfast check out and free time till your transfer to Airport for your flight to India with beautiful memories of your tour.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost