Return airfare with taxes, visa, hotel accommodation with breakfasts, Swiss rail package ticket in second class and excursions – Zurich / Geneva – Lucerne – Mt. Titlis – Interlaken Jungfraujoch – Glacier 3000 – Geneva.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: India
Journey Ends at: India
05 Nights / 06 Days
3 Nights Interlaken – 2 Nights Lucerne
- Return economy class airfare with taxes.
- Schengen Visa.
- Swiss rail package ticket in second class.
- Excursion to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe.
- 3 nights in Interlaken with breakfast.
- 2 nights in Lucerne with breakfast.
- Excursion to Glacier 3000.
- Excursion to Mt.Titlis with Ice Flyer.
- Any Increase in the airfare, fuel Surcharge, Taxes and any other taxes or charges levied by airlines, Govt. of India
- Any increase in Schengen visa fee.
- Cost of extension / deviation of air ticket.
- Courier Charges if any to be paid for delivering the documents.
- Any other expenses of personal nature, anything not mentioned under “Cost Includes”.
- Portages at hotels, airport and sea ports.
- Service Tax @ 5.00% will be charged on the billing amount.
INR 115,886/- Adult in Twin
INR 116,293/- Adult in Twin
INR 121,628/- Adult in Twin
INR 121,573/- Adult in Twin
Arrive Zurich or Geneva airport. Train to Lucerne. Overnight in Lucerne.
Breakfast at hotel. Rail trip to Engelberg for exploring the landscape of the glacier world. Titlis also offers various attractions like riding the Ice Flyer chairlift over glacier crevasses, having fun while snow tubing at the Titlis Glacier Park. Overnight in Lucerne.
Breakfast at hotel. Train to Interlaken situated at the foot the famous peak Jungfrau. We suggest visiting BUCHERER, World’s most famous watch and jewelry store. Overnight in Interlaken.
Breakfast at hotel. Excursion to Glacier 3000. Board a regular train or the Golden Pass Panoramic train to Gstaad. Here one can take the postal bus to Col du Pillon (Glacier 3000). where you board the panoramic cable car which takes you to the eternal snow at 3000 metres in just 15 minutes. From the mountain top station you have access to all the glacier 3000 adventures. Return to Interlaken later in the afternoon. Overnight in Interlaken.
Breakfast at hotel. The journey to the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe, at 3454 metres Europe’s highest altitude railway station, is a highlight of every visit to Switzerland. It offers visitors a high- Alpine wonderworld of ice, snow and rock, which can be marvelled at from vantage terraces, the Aletsch Glacier or in the Ice Palace. The Jungfrau Railway takes you through the rock of the Eiger and Monch and from two intermediate stations you can enjoy stunning views to the Eiger Wall and the Sea of Ice. Overnight in Interlaken.
After breakfast check out and free time till your transfer to Airport for your flight to India with beautiful memories of your tour.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost