(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Gold Coast
Journey Ends at: Sydeny
07 Nights / 08 Days
4 Night Gold Coast – 3 Night Sydney
- 4 Nights accommodation in Gold Coast
- 3 Nights accommodation in Sydney
- Daily Buffet breakfast at hotel
- Show Boat Dinner Cruise
- Sydney City tour
- Sydney Discovery 2 pass (Sydney Wildlife World, Sydney Aquarium or Sydney Tower and Oz Trek)
- Full day at Sea world in Gold Coast
- Full day at Movie world in Gold Coast
Paradise Country in Gold Coast
- All tours & airport transfers on SIC basis
- Return airfare with taxes
- Visa charges
- GST 5.00%
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc.
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge â€“ If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
INR 1,50,363/- Per Person
Ibis Worlds Square
INR 1,70,700/- Per person
Hotel Grand Chancellor
Day 01 : Arrival Brisbane – On to Goldcoast
Arrival Brisbane, meet & greet at the airport. You will be met by our representative who will transfer you to Goldcoast. Arrival Goldcoast, Day at leisure to enjoy Gold Coast and its beautiful beaches. You can do some amazing shopping at Pacific Fair or gamble at the Conrad Jupiters. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 : Gold Coast
Breakfast at hotel. Full day visit to Seaworld. Make contact with marine life wonders like dolphins, seals, sharks and polar bears at Australia’s SEA WORLD. Visit the amazing Shark Bay, the world’s largest man-made lagoon system, where you can come face-to-face with the most feared species of sharks in the world! Check out the new 4D animated presentation ‘Planet SOS’ and experience the plight of our fragile planet and its changing environments. Visit Polar Bear Shores, watch the 1960’s themed ‘Waterski Wipeout’ show, visit Cartoon Network Cartoon Beach, enjoy the rides and attractions at Sesame Street Beach, where you can watch Bert & Ernie’s live stage show, featuring a full cast of characters singing and dancing up a storm. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Gold Coast
Breakfast at hotel. Full day visit to Movieworld. Experience the magic and excitement of a world where EVERYONE’S A STAR – Warner Bros. Movie World! Experience an exhilarating ride like no other on the planet with the Superman Escape – an unprecedented thrill rollercoaster where you travel 100km/h in just two seconds! Take adventure to the next dimension in the DreamWorksÂ® Shrek 4D AdventureTM- the attraction that puts you in the action with hair-raising, eye-popping, and butt-busting effects so real all your senses will be on ogre-time. Experience the other heart thumping thrill rides like Lethal Weapon and Wild West Falls, the spine-tingling Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster, all the fun of Looney Tunes Village, and the spectacular Main Street Star Parade. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 : Gold Coast
Breakfast at hotel. Morning visit to Paradise country farm. Admission includes the following: Stockmen & Sheep Dog Show – Watch as our stockmen and their dogs round up a flock of sheep. It’s here you’ll be shown how to throw a boomerang, milk a cow and see how to crack a stockmen’s whip Sheep Shearing Show & Ram Parade – Join in the fun as you watch the skills of the master shearers in the Sheep Shearing Show and Ram Parade. Billy Tea and Stock Horse Arena – Relax around the campfire and enjoy a traditional Billy Tea and damper made by a local stockman whilst you experience the action of the outback as our skilled horsemen perform whip-cracking and riding demonstrations Kangaroo & Koala Sanctuary – Spend some time in the kangaroo and koala sanctuary where you can spot koalas as they snooze, feed the kangaroos and enjoy these charming marsupials in their natural setting. Overnight in Gold Coast.
Day 05 : Gold coast – Brisbane – Sydney
This morning after breakfast, transfers to the Airport for your flight to Sydney. Arrive Sydney, transfers to your Hotel. In the evening, enjoy the Show boat dinner cruise. Overnight in Sydney.
Day 06 : Sydney
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed for half day Sydney city tour. HIGHLIGHTS: Spectacular Darling Harbour, Sydney Entertainment Centre, Chinatown, Sydney Aquarium and the Monorail, Sydney Opera House, The Rock’s – Sydney’s birthplace, Conservatorium of Music, Parliament House, Hyde Park, St James Cathedral, St Marys Cathedral, Art Gallery and the Domain, Visit Mrs Macquaries Chair – superb views of the harbour and city skyline, Royal Australian Naval Base of Garden Island, Kings Cross – Sydney’s ‘hot spot’, Exclusive Double Bay and Vaucluse, The Gap – stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and the Heads, Visit Bondi Beach – Australia’s most famous surf beach, Historic and trendy Paddington, Sydney Tower, Sydney Town Hall. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07 : Sydeny
Breakfast at hotel. The day is free at leisure or you can travel over Sydney Harbour Bridge for a full circle tour of the Blue Mountains. Sheer escarpments, rugged bushland and awe-inspiring views from mountain lookouts. Ride the Scenic Railway, Scenic Cableway and Skyway Cable Car (own expense) and see the Three Sisters rock formation. Visit an Australian Wildlife Park, meet unique Australian animals and perhaps have your photo taken with a cuddly Koala! Overnight at hotel.
Day 08 :Sydney – Back home
Breakfast at hotel. Transfers to the airport for your return flight back home.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost