Return airfare with taxes, Visa charges, 3 nights stay in Gold Coast, 2 nights stay in Cairns, 3 nights stay in Sydney, Meals as per itinerary, All transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Gold Coast
Journey Ends at: Sydeny
08 Nights / 09 Days
3 Nights Gold Costa – 2 Nights Cairns – 3 Nights Syedny
- Return airfare inclusive of taxes.
- Visa charges.
- 03 nights accommodation in Gold Coast.
- 02 nights accommodation in Crains.
- 03 nights accommodation in Sydney.
- Meals as per itinerary.
- All transfers on SIC.
- All sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any meals other than specified in the above inclusions.
- Any personal expenses like telephone, fax, laundry, tips, mini bar, room service, etc.
- Supplement cost for any additional separate transfers required.
- Any additional excursion / inclusion over and above those mentioned herewith.
- Government Service Tax @ 5.00%
INR 1,67,263/- Adult in Twin
INR 1,65,393/- Triple
INR 1,31,313/- child with bed
INR 70,800/- child without bed
Cairns Colonial Club
INR 1,54,900/- Adult in Twin
INR 1,53,050/- Triple
INR 1,18,600/- child with bed
INR 1,04,920/- child without bed
Cairns Colonial Club
Day 01: Gold Coast
Arrive Brisbane airport and Conxions SIC transfer to Gold Coast hotel. Check-in (Early Check-in is Not Guaranteed) and day free. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Gold Coast
After breakfast, return SIC transfer to Dreamworld with complimentary admission to Skypoint Observation Deck (No Transfers for Skypoint). Overnight at your hotel.
Day 03: Gold Coast
After breakfast, return SIC transfer to Seaworld OR Movieworld (Choice of 1 Theme Park – must be pre-booked). Overnight at your hotel.
Day 04: Cairns
After breakfast in the hotel, check out of the hotel and depart by Conxions SIC Transfer for Brisbane / Goldcoast airport for your onward flight. Arrive Cairns airport and transfer by SIC to your hotel. Check-in to the hotel and overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 05: Cairns
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day SIC Big Cat Cruise Tour to Green Island Reef + Lunch, Semi-submarine & Glass bottom boat OR Snorkelling Gears (Pak 4). Overnight. (Upgrade options to Outer Barrier Reef Cruise with Sunlover or Ocean Spirit with Indianised Vegetarian Lunch available at Supplement Cost Extra)
Day 06: Sydney
After breakfast, depart for Cairns airport by SIC transfer for your onward flight. Arrive at Sydney & transfer by SIC to your hotel. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 07: Sydney
After breakfast, morning SIC for Half Day Sydney City sightseeing including views of Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Manly Beach, etc. (AATK # J13 – Complimentary & NON Refundable). This Tour ends by 11:45 hrs and get down nearest to King Street Stop, Darling Harbour & proceed to Sea Life Aquarium at Darling Harbour to exchange Combo 2 Pass voucher for admissions to Sydney Sea Life Aquarium + Sydney Tower Eye with 4D Experience (Transfers to Tower / Aquarium Not Included). Evening proceed on OWN to King Street Wharf #5, Darling Harbour by 18:50 -19:00 hrs to join Sydney ShowBoat Standard Indian Dinner Cruise (No Transfers). (Cruise does Not operate on Wednesday / Sunday – Supplement cost of AUD 12 per person EXTRA to Upgrade to Deluxe / Window Seating).
Day 08: Sydney
After breakfast you have a choice of 1 Full Day SIC Tour, Either – Blue Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park & 2 Course Lunch (AATK # J15L – Compulsory & NON Refundable) OR Blue Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park & RiverCat Cruise. Tour ends at Circular Quay. No Drop to hotel (AATK # J15C – Compulsory & NON Refundable) OR Blue Mountains Tour with Jenolan Caves (AATK # J32- Compulsory & NON Refundable, Operates on Mon/Tue/Thu/Sat). Overnight at your hotel.
Day 09: Departure from Sydney
Breakfast at the hotel and check out of the hotel. Later SIC transfer to Sydney airport for onward flight.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost