Return airfare, Visa charges, 03 nights at Seychelles, 10 nights at South Africa, accommodation, meals, sightseeing and transfers as specified in the itinerary.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Ex-Mumbai
Journey Ends at: Ex-Mumbai
13 Nights / 14 Days
3 Nights Mahe – 1 Night Johannesburg – 1 Night Suncity – 4 Nights Mossel Bay – 1 Night Game Lodge – 3 Nights Cape Town
- Return economy class airfare.
- All accommodation in 3/4 star hotels on Bed & Breakfast.
- All transport and sightseeing by deluxe AC vehicle in South Africa.
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary with entrance fees.
- Lunch & dinner prepared by our own chef or at Indian restaurant.
- Services of Indian tour manager in South Africa.
- Visa charges.
Sightseeing, transfers and entrance:
- Orientation city tour of Johannesburg.
- Trip to Sun City (You have an option to Visit Bird Aviary or enjoy Optional activities like Archery, Jet Ski, Parasailing, Banana ride etc).
- Excursion to Knysna lagoon, Knysna River Cruise, Bunjee jumping bridge.
- En route Mossel Bay, Tsisikama national park and George.
- Orientation City tour of Cape Town including Table Mountain, Scenic drive through Clifton and sea point, Green Market square, walk though the company gardens, House of Parliament, the city wall, the castle and slave lodge at Cape town.
- Full day Cape Peninsular Tour – Cape of Good hope, Flying Dutchman, Penguin Park, Seal Island.
- Evening Visit to Canal Walk Mall and Victoria & Alfred Waterfront in Cape Town.
- Entrance included in this tour.
- Garden Route: Cango caves, Ostrich farm, Cheetah Land & crocodile farm.
- Cape Town: Table Mountain (If weather permit), Penguin Park, Seal Island, Cape point with Flying Dutchman.
- Government Service Tax @ 5.00%
Meals and Service of Indian chef and Escort:
- 10 breakfast, 09 lunches and 09 dinners as per preset menu in South Africa (No Meals at Sun City).
- Lunch and Dinner will be prepared by our own Indian chef in South Africa. (Pure Jain meal available)
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Any meals at Suncity.
- Porterage & Gratuities.
- Tips to Tour Manager Guides etc.
- Travel and personal accident insurance.
- Cost of optional tours, All expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, Telephone charges, Food and drinks not forming part of the group menus and optional tours.
- Any increase in airfare at the time of booking tour will be collected from the passengers.
- Any surcharge applicable at the time of travelling.
- Service tax @ 4.35% (mandatory) and Tips.
INR 170,000/- per adult
INR 158,000/- extra adult
INR 140,000/- child without bed
INR 220,000/- Single Sharing
Hotel Berjaya or Similar
Hotel Metcourt or similar
Hotel Cabanas or similar
Point Village or similar
Garden Route Game Lodge or similar
Hotel Capetonian or similar
INR 180,000/- per adult
INR 167,000/- extra adult
INR 147,000/- child without bed
INR 230,000/- Single Sharing
Hotel Berjaya or Similar
Hotel Mondior or similar
Hotel Cascades or similar
Hotel Point or similar
Garden Route Game Lodge or similar
Hotel Westin or similar
Day 01: Mumbai – Mahe
Assemble at Mumbai airport and proceed to board flight for Mahe. Arrive Mahe and check-in to the hotel. Rest of the evening to enjoy by self. Dinner and stay at Mahe.
Day 02: Mahe
After breakfast, rest of the day free to explore the island by self. Dinner and stay at Mahe.
Day 03: Mahe
After breakfast day free to explore the island by self. Dinner and stay at Mahe.
Day 04: Mahe – Johannesburg
After breakfast check out of the hotel and proceed towards Mahe Airport to board your flight for Johannesburg. Arrive Johannesburg and after clearing customs, proceed to check-in at our hotel. Dinner and stay at Johannesburg.
Day 05: Johannesburg – Sun City
After breakfast we proceed towards Sun City. Arrive Suncity and check-in to the hotel. Sun City offers a myriad of different entertainment and relaxation opportunities, as well as enough attractions and activities to keep everyone busy. You have an option to visit Bird Aviary or enjoy Optional activities like Quad biking, Jet Ski, Parasailing, Motor boats, Banana ride etc. Evening return back to the hotel. Stay at Suncity.
Day 06: Sun City – Johannesburg – George – Mossel Bay
Early morning check out and proceed to Johannesburg airport to board flight for George. Arrive George airport and proceed to Mossel Bay. Arrive at Mossel Bay check-in at the hotel. We then proceed to relax at the natural tidal pool. In the evening we go for a lighthouse hike. Dinner and stay at Mossel Bay.
Day 07: Mossel Bay – Oudtshroon – Mossel Bay
After breakfast proceed to Cango caves, one of the world’s great wonders, to experience the fusion of fantasy with natural beauty in the world’s finest stalactite caves. Thereafter proceed to Ostrich Farm to avail the ever had opportunity of riding an ostrich or stand on top of ostrich egg. Later on we visit Cheetah Land and Crocodile Farm at Cango wildlife ranch. Dinner and stay at Mossel Bay.
Day 08: Mossel Bay
After breakfast you get a chance to enjoy Optional Activities such as Helicopter Ride giving us the breathtaking views of the wonderful sea and more than 60 kilometers of beaches, Quad Biking Adventure, enjoy the ride on a 4 wheeled bike where you can have an experience of lifetime and Speed Boat ride. Dinner and stay at Mossel Bay.
Day 09: Mossel Bay – Knysna – Mossel Bay
After breakfast we proceed for a day excursion of Knysna, on the way we take our halt at Bloukrans Bridge located in the Tsitsikama region for Bungee Jumping (optional). Bloukrans Bridge is the site of the world’s highest commercial bungee jumping. Thereafter we proceed to take our halt at Knysna – is a town in the heart of South Africa’s beautiful Garden Route just East of Cape Town. Then we proceed towards Knysna River Cruise. Knysna lies nestled in between the Outeniqua Mountains and the Indian Ocean. After a brief picture halt we proceed our journey crossing some of the beautiful towns falling by the sea. Dinner and stay at Mossel Bay.
Day 10: Mossel Bay – Game Lodge
After breakfast we check out of the hotel and proceed towards Game lodge. Check-in to game lodge and go for a thrilling Open Vehicle Safari. African safari will give you a chance to come across the big 5 of the continent which includes Lions, Leopards, Elephants, Wild Buffalo and African Rhino. Dinner and stay at Game Lodge.
Day 11: Game Lodge – Cape Town
After enjoying your breakfast we check out from the hotel and proceed towards Cape Town. This is South Africa’s most beautiful city, blessed with good climate, natural setting, and well-developed infrastructure. Also known as ‘The Mother City’ it is the second most populous city in South Africa after Johannesburg. We arrive and check-in at the hotel. Then we proceed to Canal Walk. Canal Walk is the Third Largest shopping complex in Africa. The shopping Centre hosts over 400 stores, 7000 parking bays, numerous restaurants, 20 cinemas plus a game arcade. Dinner and stay at Cape Town.
Day 12: Cape Town
After breakfast drive to Cape Point. On the way we will visit Penguin Park at Boulder’s Beach. Visit “Cape Of Good Hope” (South Western Point of the African Continent). On the way back visit Seal Island. Evening we proceed to V&A Waterfront. Dinner and stay at Cape Town.
Day 13: Cape Town
After enjoying your breakfast proceed to drive up to the cable car station, for a cable car ride up Table mountain (if weather permits), South Africa’s premiere tourist attraction. The exhilarating assent of Table Mountain provides breathtaking views over the city and its beaches. The Panorama Stretches from Table Bay to False Bay and around the mountain to the Hout bay valley. Later we proceed for an Orientation City Tour visiting Green Market Square, District 6, Company Gardens,Houses of Parliament, the Castle, signal hill, sea point, water front, Malay Quarters and downtown business district and Clifton on the way to Hout Bay. Stay at Cape Town.
Day 14: Cape Town – Johannesburg – Home Bound
After breakfast we proceed towards Johannesburg airport to board flight for your home bound. We trust that you enjoyed your Vacation. Please do give us your valuable feedback.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost