Return airfare, 2 nights’ stay at Cairo hotel with daily breakfast, 3 nights’ cruise on full board, return airport transfers. All sightseeings as per the itinerary. 2 overnight train journey from Cairo to Aswan & Luxor to Cairo.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Cairo
Journey Ends at: Cairo
07 Nights / 08 Days
2 Nights Cairo – 2 Nights sleeping train from Cairo / Aswan / Luxor / Cairo HB – 3 Nights In 5* Superiour Cruise
- Return Air ticket with airport taxes.
- Meet, assist at Cairo, Luxor & Aswan airports.
- All transfers from / to airports in AC vehicles.
- Private half day guided tour to the Pyramids & Sphinx area with entrance fees.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Cairo based on BB.
- 02 nights’ accommodation onboard the sleeping train from Cairo / Aswan / Luxor / Cairo HB.
- 03 nights accommodation onboard 5* Superior Nile Cruise.
- Private cruise sightseeing with English speaking guide to visit: In Aswan; Philae Temple & High Dam.
- While sailing: visit Edfu and Kom Ombo temples.
- In Luxor: The Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, the Colossi of Memnon on the West Bank.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, beverages.
- Entrance to any of the three Pyramids or the Solar Boat.
- Domestic flights as per enclosed tariff.
- Optional tours are excluded & can be booked in advance as per attached transfers & tours tariff.
- Government Service Tax @ 5.00%
INR 78,774/- Adult in Twin
INR 51,447/- extra adult
INR 51,447/- child without bed
3 Star / Similar
INR 80,423/- Adult in Twin
INR 53,096/- extra adult
INR 53,096/- child without bed
3 Star / Similar
INR 98,833/- Adult in Twin
INR 71,706/- extra adult
INR 71,706/- child without bed
3 Star / Similar
INR 79,773/- Adult in Twin
INR 52,161/- extra adult
INR 52,161/- child without bed
3 Star / Similar
Day 01: Arrival Cairo
Meet at Cairo Airport upon arrival by our representative who will assist you through airport customs & formalities. You will be escorted immediately to your hotel in air-conditioned vehicle.
Day 2: Pyramids, Sphinx – Sleeping train
Breakfast at the hotel then we start exploring ancient Egypt with a visit to the famous Pyramids. The Great Pyramid of Cheops which was built by manual labor, is the largest of the three main Pyramids and is the only survivor of the Seven Great Wonders of the Ancient World, the Pyramid of Chephren, which is the best preserved, and the Pyramid of Mycerinus. Nearby see the Sphinx, a marvelous sight carved out of a natural rocky outcrop, the lion’s body stretching 45m, with its paws 15m long. We will visit the Papyrus Institute and learn how paper was made in ancient times followed by shopping in the Papyrus Museum, Perfume factory and Jewellery shop.
Back to the hotel to refresh & check out afternoon will be free at leisure Alternatively as optional tour, lunch can be served in a local or Indian restaurant before driving to the Egyptian museum to visit. Then drive to the famous Khan El Khalili bazaars for free time at leisure till departure time to the station to board the sleeping train to Aswan. Overnight in the sleeping train.
Day 3: Train – Aswan- Cruise (Wednesday and Fridays)
Breakfast onboard the train and meet & assist upon arriving at Aswan Station and transfer to the Nile cruise.
Day 4: Nile Cruise
On board the Nile Cruise for 3 nights on full board basis from Aswan to Luxor; Whereby guided tours will be conducted to visit the major sites like: In Aswan – Philae Temple & High Dam, while sailing – Visit Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples. Overnight stay on board the cruise.
Day 5: Nile Cruise
After breakfast, visit the Valley of Kings & Queens, the Temple of Hatshepsut and Colossi of Memnon on the west bank. Overnight on board the cruise boat.
Day 6: Luxor-Cairo / sleeping train
Breakfast onboard the Nile cruise, check out. Free leisure time, early evening transfer to the station to catch your sleeping train to Cairo Overnight in the sleeping train.
Day 7: Cairo
Breakfast onboard train, arrival Cairo and transfer to your hotel. Relax and spend the day at leisure. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 8: Departure Cairo
Breakfast in the hotel, and check out. Transfer to Cairo Airport for your final departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost