Lavasa is striking tourist destination which is situated in the western mountain ranges. This city is well planned which lies in the Pune district of Maharashtra state. You can pleasure your holidays while visiting this city as you can explore beautiful landscapes and serene environment. It is the most well planned city which is famous for its dam and scenic beauty. People visit this city to experience the most exciting adventurous activities. Water Sports are the prime attraction of the city. People can go for trekking, mountain climbing, and hiking to take the unforgettable experience in the mountain ranges. Lavasa Travel guide serves the best option to get more information and unseen sights of this city.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Pune
Journey Ends at: Pune
02 Nights / 03 Days
2 Nights Lavasa
- Accommodation for 2 nights / 3 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast.
- Airfare / train fare.
- All Taxes.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
One Bedroom Apartment
INR 7,750/- Adult in Twin
INR 2,500/- Extra Adult
- Temghar Dam
- Health and Wellness Centre
- Information Centre
- City Visit
- Water Sports
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost