Nestled among the Sahyadri Hills, Bhandardara has all the makings of a beautiful holiday resort. Sky-high mountains, roaring waterfalls and lush greenery throughout the year, attract tourists from all over. Bhandardara has many attractions – from majestic Wilson Dam to wondrous Arthur Lake. As legend has it, Shri Agasti Rishi meditated here for a year, surviving only on water and air. Pleased with this display of devotion. God came down to Earth and blessed Shri Agasti Rishi with a stream of the Ganga river, which is now known as the Pravara River. Like all scenic spots, the magic of Bhandardara has to experience to be appreciated; if you are nature lover, this spot should definitely appear on the top of your holiday destination list.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Pune
Journey Ends at: Pune
02 Nights / 03 Days
2 Nights Bhandardara
- Accommodation for 2 nights / 3 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast.
- Airfare / train fare.
- All Taxes.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 10,000 + 15% Tax/- Adult in Twin
INR 3,500 + 15% Tax/- Extra Adult
INR 2,000 + 15% Tax/- Child no bed
- Wilson Dam
- Arthur Lake
- Mount Kalsubai
- Agasti Rishi Ashram
- Ratangad Fort
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost