It is one of the beautiful hill stations near Mumbai and it has been considered as a best picnic spot for a day or two. This is Asia’s only pedestrian hill station that is situated at around 2,636 feet above sea-level in the Western Ghats, which is 22 kilometers from Karjat. It can also be said as Walker’s Paradise for evergreen forests and good places for trekking. Matheran is also famous for ‘Chikki Land’ for jaggery with nuts, channa, peanuts etc.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Mumbai
Journey Ends at: Mumbai
02 Nights / 03 Days
2 Nights Matheran
- Accommodation for 02 nights / 03 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Fixed menu / buffet breakfast, all meals (veg).
- Airfare / train fare.
- All Taxes.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
- Breakfast on the day of check-in will be charged extra.
- Luxury tax.
- Hotel Service Tax of 15.15% will be applicable.
INR 3,450/- Per Person
INR 3,350/- Extra Person
INR 2,250/- Child no bed
INR 3,750/- Per Person
INR 2,520/- Extra Person
INR 5,650/- Per Person
INR 2,416/- Extra Person
Adamo The Resort
Deluxe Double room
INR 2,900/- Per Person
INR 1,890/- Extra Person
Hotel Rangoli Retreat
- Panorama point
- Echo point
- King George Point
- Porcupine Point
- Louisa Point
- Lake Charlotte
- Mount Barry
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost