Konkan is the one of the best tourist attractions in Maharashtra. Its natural beauty is the main reason that pulls tourists to the region. Konkan is famous for its Beaches, Forts, and Rich Culture.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 September 2018
Journey Starts from: Mumbai
Journey Ends at: Mumbai
04 Nights / 05 Days
1 Night Ganaptipule – 1 Night Malvan – 2 Night Sawantwadi
- Accommodation for 04 nights / 05 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast.
- AC Car for transfer and sightseeing as per the itinerary only.
- Hotel taxes applicable as of today.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees to monuments, museum, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 14,000/- Adult in Twin
INR 5,600/- Extra Adult
INR 3,500/- Child with no bed
Hotel Durvankur / Similar
Chiwla Beach Resort / Similar
Konkan Crown / Similar
Day 01: Mumbai to Ganpatipule (6 hrs)
Early morning at 06:00 am depart from Mumbai or Pune for Ganpatipule, en route visit Lote Parshuram temple & Dervan Shiv Shrushti at Chiplun. On arrival check-in to the hotel in Ganpatipule. Overnight stay at Ganpatipule.
Day 02: Ganpatipule to Malvan (3 hrs)
After breakfast go for Darshan of Lord Ganesha. Visit to Prachin Konkan Museum & Pawas. After lunch, proceed to Malvan, en-route visit the Kunkeshwar temple. On arrival check-in to the hotel in Malvan. Overnight stay at Malvan.
Day 03: Malvan to Sawantwadi (2 hrs)
Early morning visit the Dolphin point (at your own expense). After breakfast check out of hotel and visit the Sindhudurg fort, Malvan Market & Medhecha Ganpati. After lunch proceed to Sawantwadi, en route visit the Dhamapur Lake, Sawantwadi Rajwada & Wooden toys market. On arrival check-in to the hotel in Sawantwadi. Overnight stay at Sawantwadi.
Day 04: Sawantwadi to Amboli (2 hrs)
After breakfast, visit Amboliand explore the waterfall & Kawalesaad point, Hirenyakeshi temple & Mahadevgad point. After lunch, visit the Vengurla (Shiroda) sightseeing. Overnight stay at Sawantwadi.
Day 05: Sawantwadi to Pune (7 hrs) Mumbai (9 hrs)
After breakfast depart for Mumbai or Pune.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost