Khandala, set at a height of 625 mts, located on the Western slopes of the Sahyadri mountain range is a hill station in Maharashtra. Fascinating panoramic beauty adorns this place.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Mumbai
Journey Ends at: Mumbai
02 Nights / 03 Days
2 Nights Khandala
- Accommodation for 02 nights / 03 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare / train fare.
- All Taxes.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 3,350/- Per Person
INR 1,200/- Extra Person
INR 600/- Child no bed
INR 10,300/- Per Person
INR 3,150/- Extra Person
The Dukes Retreat, A Keys Resort
- Rajmachi Park
- Duke’s Nose
- Kune Falls
- Tiger’s Leap
- Monkey Hill
- Reversing Station
Khandala has many beautiful lakes – Tungarli Lake, Lonavala Lake and Bhushi Lake along with a Dam called the Walvan Dam. It also offers enchanting views of the lush green hilly surroundings. This lovely hill station can be enjoyed by taking a walk around, by going for trekking trails or by just sitting idle and relishing the surroundings around.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost