An ancient town on the banks of the Vashishthi River, Chiplun is one of the few towns that features on the tourism map of the Konkan region. Well connected by Konkan Railway, Chiplun lies in a valley between the Western Ghats on one side and the Arabian Sea on the other and is the link between the Western Coast and the interiors of Maharashtra.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Mumbai
Journey Ends at: Mumbai
02 Nights / 03 Days
2 Nights Chiplun
- Accommodation for 02 nights / 03 days.
- Includes Breakfast.
- Airfare / train fare.
- All Taxes.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 10,700/- Adult in Twin
INR 6,510/- Extra Adult
The Riverview Resort
- Parshuram Temple and Village
- Vashishti River
- Walavalkar Shivaji Museum
- Koyna Dam
- Marleshwar Temple (65 kms)
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost