Pine forests and apple orchards, crisp, clean air and breathtaking views – that’s Shimla in a nutshell. Sprawled over 12 kms on a crescent shaped ridge, Shimla is the largest hill station and erstwhile summer capital of the British in India. Descending in layers from the top of the ridge at 2,213 metres, Shimla straddles several hills including Jakhu, Prospect Hill, Observatory Hill, Elysium Hill and Summer Hill. Shimla is a tourist paradise throughout the year. The town itself is worth a visit in the off-season when it is less crowded and can be explored to masimum extent. In the season, most of the hotels (around 1000) in Shimla are filled to capacity and getting a room in a hotel in Shimla can be ardous task. They worship the goddess Shakti and one can see small temples on hillsides, in valleys, on peaks and ridges. These hillsides are known by the name of the goddess / god itself. The interior part of Shimla district gives one a fine view of how rural or rather real hillside folks live like. The district offers something to all kinds of visitoRs.The young, the old, the writers, adventurers, nature lovers and peace lovers can all find their bit of heaven here.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Delhi
Journey Ends at: Delhi
02 Nights / 03 Days
2 Nights Shimla
- Accommodation for 02 nights / 03 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast and dinner.
- Airfare / train fare.
- All Taxes.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 2,350/- Per Person
INR 1,950/- Extra adult
INR 1,550/- Child no bed
INR 2,520/- Per Person
INR 2,300/- Extra Person
INR 1,600/- Child no bed
- Jhaku Temple
- Kufri Zoo
- The Mall
- Kali Bari Temple
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost