Rishikesh is a small town in the Northern State of Uttarakhand in India. Scenically located where the Ganges River comes down from the Himalayas, Rishikesh catapulted to Western fame when the Beatles dropped by for a visit to Maharishi Mahesh Yogi’s ashram (now closed) and the town is still known as the World Capital of Yoga. Rishikesh is also the Gateway to the Himalayas. The Char Dham Yatra (Four Shrines Sacred Journey) ideally begins from Rishikesh.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Delhi
Journey Ends at: Delhi
02 Nights / 03 Days
2 Nights Rishikesh
- Accommodation for 2 nights / 3 days on double / twin sharing basis.
- Daily fixed menu / breakfast & dinner (MAP).
- Airfare / train fare.
- All Taxes.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 2,995/- Adult in Twin
INR 1,160/- Extra Adult
Hotel The Great Ganga
INR 3,600/- Adult in Twin
INR 2,100/- Extra Adult
Hotel Ganesha Inn
- Lakshman Jhula
- Swarga Ashram
- Triveni Ghat
- Nilkanth Mahadeo
- Gita Bhavan
- Neelkanth Mahadev Mela
- White Water Rafting
- Trekking to Nearby Garhwal Village
- Rock Climbing & Rappelling
- Visit to Stalactite and Stalagmites Caves
- Meditation and Yoga Centres
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost