Ranikhet reflects the very best of the heavenly Himalayas; their lush green forests, majestic mountain peaks, exotic plant life and attractive wild life. To see nature and its elements in full harmony, the right place is Ranikhet. According to a popular belief, this spot had won the heart of Rani Padmini, queen of Raja Sudhardev. She chose this scenic place to be her abode and since then it has come to be known as Ranikhet, literally “Queen’s Field”. At an altitude of 1829 mtrs above sea level, this hill resort is undoubtedly a tourist’s paradise.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Delhi
Journey Ends at: Delhi
02 Nights / 03 Days
2 Nights Ranikhet
- Accommodation for a couple 2 nights / 3 days on double / twin sharing basis.
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast.
- Airfare / train fare.
- All Taxes.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 6,080/- Adult in Twin
- Jhoola Devi Ram Mandir
- Naithna Devi
- Binsar Mahadev
- Hairakhan Temple (Chilianaula)
- Manila (meaning enchanting)
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost