Manesar – is conveniently located on NH 8 Delhi-Jaipur Highway approximately 40 minutes drive from Delhi International Airport. The grand entrance ornamented with fescues reveals the supreme skills of the artisans of Rajasthan. 80 spacious suites are built in four double storeyed clusters of Mohallas, each interconnected through open archways which lend a wonderful and exhilarating feeling of spaciousness and freshenees.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Delhi
Journey Ends at: Delhi
02 Nights / 03 Days
2 Nights Manesar
- Accommodation for 2 nights / 3 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- All meals on fixed menu basis.
- Airfare / train fare.
- All Taxes.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 8,600 + 16% Tax/- Adult in Twin
Best Western Resort Country Club
You could first head to the Millenia city of Gurgaon the unofficial Mall Capital of India. Shop till you drop here and try out the restaurants within the malls or catch a film at the multiplexes.
Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary is the famous bird watching spot of the area – head out here early in the morning to spot many water and migratory birds. You could also enjoy some boating and rides on a hot air balloon at the Damdama Lake, South of Gurgaon.
Mata Sheetala Devi Temple is a famous shrine in the old village of Gurgaon. Sohna, on the Gurgaon-Alwar highway, famous for its sulphur springs is said to have medicinal benefits.
The town of Nuh, 45kms from Gurgaon has the tomb of Sheikh Musa which is a blend of Muslim and Rajput architecture, and is famous for its shaking minarets. There is also a red sandstone masonry tank in its western side.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost